3 replies to this topic

#1 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:19 AM

I was in US when this program was aired and actually watched it before I had the pleasure of meeting Mehrbod in person, Bia2's own resident DJ and CLUB music producer/promoter, in LA and he and his lovely fiancée were kind enough to have us over and show us around a couple of days. He is a wonderful guy and this is truly an achievement to get inspired by, I am just glad he hasnt lost a bit of his big heart! :) PS. make sure to check out Mehrbod's popular Hypertraxx on Bia2!

Mehrbod is currently producing for Nadia Ali and this is his latest mix on Bia! 

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#2 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:32 AM

Yes I also watched the program on TV and I was shocked on how amazing the result was. I commend hm for such great determination and achievement. He lost so much weight, hell he even looks much better now.

keano405.png

#3 soltan

soltan

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Interests:Music & Technology

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

He is going to be on "extra" tonight for a follow up with Chris Powell in case you guys want to watch it. He is such an inspiration!  :boxing:

Stay hungry - Stay foolish

#4 Ramona

Ramona

Bia2 Tempted

• Bia2 New Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:24 PM

He looks amazing and he is such an inspiration :worship:

tumblr_mb9h4ijG6s1rncdgao1_500.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users