• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:23 PM

Guys, you are so awesome, always a great pleasure exchanging thoughts and asking your opinions, as you both perfectly guide me through, especially on this topic. Damn I just remembered that I never watched Sopranos and I remember back in the days how everybody would recommend me to watch it. I guess that's be my next TV series adventure!

Cheers :friends:

Yes bro, I prefer watching series that have already ended, for many reasons, one being the impatient guy that I am, making it difficult to wait a week or months to watch the next episodes, second I wanna make sure the series is worth watching! :D

keano405.png

#22 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:33 PM

Hehe, well the pleasure is mutual bro. :friends: Its good to see you have once again discovered the TV series, as they offer some good entertainment in otherwise hectic lives of ours.

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#23 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:38 PM

Thanks bro, I had been out of touch with all these TV series for more than a decade, however last year after watching Lost, I am once again hooked up to TV series. Gotta admit, the new era of TV compared to what it used to be has a lot more to offer. I am very impressed!

keano405.png

#24 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:00 AM

Finally finished PB. The ending was real sad and kind of broke my heart and made me cry LOL I feel gay by saying that, but it literally did. It just pissed me off, felt like watching through all seasons went to waste, You see I am the type of the audience who'd like to see the heroes survive and not die. But all in all boy was S4 crazy or what? too much excitement and unexpected surprises, way too much thrills and shockers which made it insanely intense and hard to take your eyes off the TV for even a split second. Bro I wish you hadn't given up midway S2. This series was worth my while for sure, just real unfavored ending for me personally speaking!

Pedram jaan, the extra 2 episodes I was hoping for another PB shocker and great come back on positive notes yet again, however the producers decided to the other way around. I would have been much happier with the series, had it finished with a happy ending!

Nevertheless 2 thumbs up PB!

keano405.png

#25 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:12 AM

John Abruzzi was my favourite character too, along with Teabag (what a fantastic characterisation by Robert Knepper!). Not sure why they felt it necessary to kill him off. They could have developed his character nicely. The only flaw to him i found was that he had the worst italian-american accent ever lol! I like Stormare a lot as an actor, he has a great presence, but accents are obviously not his forte hehe. I think he is actually Swedish, if i'm not mistaken.

Will be interested to hear what you make of the S2 finale keano...

All this time I thought you had meant to say that Teabag gets killed somewhere down the line and ever since I read your above post I had been waiting for him to get killed, but now after re-reading your post I realized that you meant John Abruzzi, when he was killed so early into the show I was shocked and disappointed, he had a great characteristics with fantastic acting, his presence in the series would have made it much more thriller to watch. Theodore is an amazing actor, by far the best actor throughout the season. I am not sure why he hasn't been getting much of opportunity to play in movies just yet!

Oh one more thing, Pedram jaan did you realize that 3 actors from Lost were also in Prison Break? Jacob and his brother (Can't remember his name) Ironically both associates yet once again, as well as Ethan from Lost, all three once again playing peculiar characters :haha:

Also Masha Manesh being featured as India's Prime minister was hilarious! :haha:

keano405.png

#26 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:56 PM

Bro, Robert Knepper's physical appearance makes him getting typecasted that is why he is stuck in playing convicts and psychos on TV-series. He actually reprised his role and plays T-bag in the recent "Breakout Kings" series! From same producers, haven't watched it myself but so far only one season has been shown.

#27 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:32 AM

Keano jan, so glad you enjoyed the series in it's entirety. At its best PB was untouchable, but it did suffer from mid-season slump, to the extent it ruined some of the characters for me. S4 really finished strongly, but man, those 2 extra episodes were just WRONG!!

Pourya jan, not sure if you heard about these extra 2 episodes, or whether you wish to watch in the future. If you don't and are interested then read this spoiler...

Spoiler

I had heard about that Breakout Kings, always intended on watching at some point. You know, Robert Knepper is a victim of his own success. He made the Teabag character his own, the portrayal was excellent, so much so that his character is almost iconic in terms of television performances. He will now forever be typecast in that role. It's funny, because before that role he had several other notable parts that were nothing like Teabag. Great actor.

#28 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:03 AM

lol I see your frustration Pedram jan! No I do not intend to watch them as I did quit watching the show once they went on international prison-hopping!lol But reading your summary I can see that it was a way to cash in! Knepper played also a recurring character in Heroes last season after PB, which was another sinking ship!

Breakout Kings was actually very close to be cancelled after one season but renewed in last minutes for another season.

#29 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:46 PM

LOL, it's hard for me to picture Knepper playing a positive role in any movie/TV series haha, the guy naturally has this mean and negative looks to his face, one of those that by just looking at his face you'd guess he's the villain, haha I seriously can't picture him playing a romantic or even just a positive character. This could be due to the personality he built up throughout PB series seasons :haha: . Feels like I wanna smack his friggin' face! :haha: Great actor nonetheless!

I am debating if I should take on Spartacus, 24 or Sopranos adventure next. Need some help, after watching PB what would make better sense for me to watch?

keano405.png

#30 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:56 PM

lol Bro those are different types of shows, maybe you should check Spartacus just to try something different. "Rome" is another show if you end up liking it.

Two other good crime shows that have ended and to be recommended are "The Wire" and "The Shield".

#31 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:10 PM

Thanks bro, I remember "The Shield" winning multiple awards year after year in the Emmy awards if I am not mistaken!

keano405.png

#32 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:18 PM

Keano jan, the natural choice would be 24 after Prison Break. Both are edge of your seat, high tension shows, with big plot twists. As pourya said, they are completely different shows, so it's hard to recommend. What I will say is that shows such as The Wire and The Shield, are not as immediate in their appeal. If you have limited time and want to get straight into a show, then 24 is probably your best option.

#33 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:05 AM

If you have limited time and want to get straight into a show, then 24 is probably your best option.

That precisely sums up my case, therefore I guess my next TV series experience may be 24. Plus I really like Kiefer Sutherland is one of my fave actors. Thanks guys

keano405.png

#34 *dodo*

*dodo*

Bia2 Veteran

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,171 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:42 AM

Mmmm Wentworth Miller..... So sexy. Apparently he has this condition that he breaks out in a rash when hugs or touches people. Lol

The ending of the show was so sad. I had a good cry. Lol

#35 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:33 AM

... Apparently he has this condition that he breaks out in a rash when hugs or touches people. Lol

then a perfect match for girls who dislike sex!lol :haha:

#36 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:55 PM

... Apparently he has this condition that he breaks out in a rash when hugs or touches people. Lol

then a perfect match for girls who dislike sex!lol :haha:

:))) :))) :haha:

#37 *dodo*

*dodo*

Bia2 Veteran

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,171 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:08 PM

Hmm I actually dont have a come back comment for that. Lol

All I know is that he is sexy.:-)

#38 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:22 AM

Hmm I actually dont have a come back comment for that. Lol

All I know is that he is sexy.:-)

Once an ommol, always an ommol!

First u had to fall in love with Vin Diesel (Later on turned out to be Bi)
The kept falling in love with some ghetto rappers
Then came Armin 2AMFMPM
Now Wenthwroth

Who is next? Hasan Shamaeizadeh? Posted Image Posted Image

keano405.png

#39 *dodo*

*dodo*

Bia2 Veteran

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,171 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:04 AM

Who is next???

Well maybe with my ommol taste it could be you. Loool

Is mr diesel bi???

Well he is past his epiry date. Lol too old. (he is not that much older than you) loool

Mwa
Mwa
Mwa

Edited by *dodo*, 26 August 2011 - 09:04 AM.

#40 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:19 PM

Be ghole Charlize Theron "Hay haat menna zella" :poke: :D

keano405.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users