• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:19 PM

Folks,

Guess what!? :brows:

This Weekend I have nothing to do, completely FREE and all by myself, therefore I decided to treat myself by finally getting started to watch Prison Break. So after so much continuous recommendations from friends who had watched these series, I officially debuted watching the series.

So far today I have watched 2 back to back episodes, the first Ep. I was sort of iffy about the series, and unsure of whether or not this was something I'd enjoy watching all the way, and if it's gonna be able to beat "Lost" my most favorite TV series ever, but then right after finishing the second episode I think the series has already started growing on me, I can see myself getting hooked on it. There are several charismatic characters in this series which make it more encouraging to watch.

I will keep you guys up later on :haha: Haha it feels great to watch the series back to back, commercial-free and without the hassle of waiting a week or a full 6 months before the next season starts! :brows::brows::brows:

keano405.png

#2 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:52 PM

hehe, bro it sure has a great first season but I personally gave up half way through the 2nd, not gonna spoil it for you so I wont say why! but eventually the show was cancelled due to same reason :D

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#3 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

Have fun with Sarah ... :brows:

crxy.jpg

#4 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:53 AM

Enjoy Keano jan. As pourya said, the first season is brilliant. Sadly, after the 2nd season it lost it's way. They should have finished it after teh first season, it would have then be remembered as a masterpiece in TV.

#5 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:33 PM

Thanks for the heads up guys. Haha khodamo khafe kardam this weekend. Last night I finished the first season! :haha: Man the last few episodes of S1 were so intense and nerve wrecking that I couldn't call the night and go to sleep, so I ended up watching till the end of the first season :)) :)) so friggin' exciting to watch these guys escape the Fox river jail break through path! :eek_wft:

keano405.png

#6 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:02 AM

Haha, yea i encountered the same level of addiction. Such a magical first season and so gripping. Have you seen any 24 keano jan? The first few seasons of that are equally addictive.

#7 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:12 AM

Hahahaha....

"What do we do now?"

"We run"

:)) :)) :))

Gotta love that question and answer, when the cops were running after their asses! :haha: :clap2:

Pedram jaan, I remember I only watched one episode of it, and the incentive indeed was Shohreh khanoom. So that series was just as exciting? never would have guessed that. The past 12 years I had completely lost the interest in watching any of these TV series. I think the main reason was the birth of these ridiculous reality shows which turned me away from TV series and shows.

Oh BTW guys tonight I watched 3 eps of S2 and quite honestly I don't mind it at all so far, just Vanessa getting killed was silly!

keano405.png

#8 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:26 AM

Shohreh was in Season 4 of 24 which was when the series went downhill. The first 3 seasons of 24 is up there with Prison Break though in my opinion.

Season 2 PB is very good keano, just not as good as the first. I was quite happy they killed of Veronica, she used to annoy the hell out of me!!lol

#9 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:54 AM

bro, in recent years tv-series have really progressed and in some cases even surpassed cinema!

#10 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:45 PM

Pedram jaan, never knew 24 was that intense. Hmmm maybe I should consider it once I am done with Prison Break, although I have been told by many friends that Spartacus is also another must-see series.

Bro, I guess I am gonna have to agree with you, especially after having finished watching Lost and now enjoying PB.

I was disappointed to see the first terminated escapee being John Abruzzi, him and Theodore are the most charismatic of all escapees (After Michael and Lincoln)

keano405.png

#11 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:03 AM

There are two Spartacus series, both from same production team. But only one out on discs. I must say that I gave it a try but didnt really enjoyed it, since it looks like a crossing between XENA and 300. But if you like the look of its trailer then you will enjoy it!

#12 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:32 PM

Thanks bro, I heard Spartacus contains plenty of sexual scenes and action. Kind of my taste TBH! :brows: :haha:

So with the busy schedule I have had, my PB experience also slowed down as result. Right now I am on the 17th episode of S2, and quite honestly though I don't mind it after all, however S1 to me had more excitement and originality to it. One thing that gets to me is the random super idiotic bloopers of the super genius Michael scofield who at times pulls the foremost bizarre and pure idiotic blunders that even a 7 YO kid with an IQ of 26 won't commit!

keano405.png

#13 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:39 PM

lol i know exactly what you mean keano jan, there is at times an inconsistency to Michaels professed intelligence. He concocts an incomprehensibly meticulous and complex escape plan, then he does the most stupid of stupid lol. I think in S2 the writers wanted to develop on some of his vulnerabilities, make him out to be human after all. They could have done it better though. Unfortunately, it is precisely such observations that become more apparent as the show progresses through its last few seasons. S3 coincided with the writers strike and is short in length and is almost a completely disjointed season. S4 is better though and providing you can put aside it's obvious stretches of realism, there is a nice conclusion.

John Abruzzi was my favourite character too, along with Teabag (what a fantastic characterisation by Robert Knepper!). Not sure why they felt it necessary to kill him off. They could have developed his character nicely. The only flaw to him i found was that he had the worst italian-american accent ever lol! I like Stormare a lot as an actor, he has a great presence, but accents are obviously not his forte hehe. I think he is actually Swedish, if i'm not mistaken.

Will be interested to hear what you make of the S2 finale keano...

#14 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:45 PM

Omega in Prison Break ...

Posted Image

crxy.jpg

#15 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:18 PM

Omega in Prison Break ...

Posted Image

Omega pulled some sexy moves in the series. Him and Michael look sort of alike in the above poster! :;):

keano405.png

#16 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:28 PM

This past few weeks due to my busy schedule, I have not been able to watch PB as much as I'd like to, but I just started S4 and TBH although S1 was the best, but I don't really mind the following seasons either, it has so far kept me all curious and excited to see what's gonna happen in the next episodes, so yeah not too bad I guess!

keano405.png

#17 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:08 AM

You'll be pleased to know that S4 gets very close to the high bar set by S1 keano jan. There is a particularly clever and brilliant twist half way through. The only thing I will say is, the series finale had the perfect ending, but the producers decided to do 2 further extra episodes to explain the finale!!lol I would urge you not to watch them!

#18 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:06 PM

Haha, in other words the further 2 extra episodes ruined the whole finale excitement Pedram jaan? hehe good to know. Thanks for the heads up

Folks, once I am done with PB what other series would you recommend me to start watching? Spartacus? 24? BTW I have seen this new TV series commercials on TV which sort of was a "Lost" type of TV series, can't remember the name, any suggestions on it?

keano405.png

#19 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:34 PM

I would definitely recommend 24 keano, at least seasons 1,2,3,5 which were excellent. Similar sort of edge of your seat experience as Prison Break. Another show I would recommend is The Sopranos if you haven't seen it? Arguably the best TV series ever.

I think the TV series you are referring to could be "The Event", which was marketed very much as a Lost-type series. In truth it turned out to be much more like 24 than anything else, particularly the second half. It was a great first (and only) season though, recommend it highly.

#20 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

A super-natural 24! hehe :D Its definitely over as the upcoming DVD/BD is called the complete series!

Bro do you need to watch series that have ended or still running? If ended then like Pedram said Sopranos would be a good choice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users