5 replies to this topic

#1 Farshadnia

Farshadnia

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:15 AM

I just found a new online racing Game and its free :eek_wft: i'll leave direct link to download from megaupload here + some screen shots :D for you guys

Posted Image
Posted Image
[img]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs477.ash1/26150_10150126165250585_677815584_11513773_5383823_n.jpg[/img

Download From here :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RBLH3AL6
-------\\\\|///------
--------( @@)------
----ooO--(_)--OooŚ
B!@D3_M4$t3R!

#2 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:24 AM

I have a question, and I'll need an honest answer!

Did you just register here to advertise this site over at Bia2? Lately we've had too many one time posters in our forum, just trying to promote things. I'd like to hear an honest answer before I consider removing the site from your post!

keano405.png

#3 Farshadnia

Farshadnia

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:02 AM

i know every Rule about Online forums and even if i were working for them i am 100% sure they were contacting in legal way for an advertise,i use to download many Music etc.. from Bia2.com 4-5 years back, and now i decide to join forums for more Friends and game, music, fun stuff, what i have found about this game is there are mostly Arabs who is playing it, i just wanted to get more Iranians into this game so we can challenge Arab players ! again its your Forums and as you can see i just wanted to see more Iranians friend playing this game with me :friends:
-------\\\\|///------
--------( @@)------
----ooO--(_)--OooŚ
B!@D3_M4$t3R!

#4 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:09 AM

who is the developer of this game and if there is a legit and responsible developer then why is it on megaupload and not on the developer's website for free download? Like Keano said the fact that your initial post is this one without any presentation of yourself as a serious member makes us curious about your intention! Also, we do not allow sharing of copyrighted property in this forum, neither software that has no serious developer to take responsibility for in case it causes damages for downloading members!

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#5 Farshadnia

Farshadnia

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:06 AM

i have upload the installer on Megaupload so it would be much easier for users to download it + no one will think that as an advertising but it seems you guys are also have problems with Direct Links !!! as far as i know the developers are in Dubai and its a complete free game. since they presented the game in Dubai and window magazine i felt like why only Arabs should play this game, when we can create our own community there as Iranian players.
-------\\\\|///------
--------( @@)------
----ooO--(_)--OooŚ
B!@D3_M4$t3R!

#6 amangelomike

amangelomike

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:39 AM

Crazy kart is like mario kart in nintendo consoles. The crazy Kart racing is another cool addition. I got this because I love mario kart. I know no kart racing game will ever beat mario kart and mario kart 64, but I still get it because kart games are just plain fun to play. And it is cell-shaded, that adds to it's cartoony appeal. Its true there are lots of racing games for psp, but there is variety.
Link removed!!! WARNING!!!!!! Advertising is forbidden!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users