• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 04 December 2009 - 09:17 PM

Posted Image

From http://en.wikipedia....ma.2C_1950s-70s

In 1932, Abdolhossein Sepanta made the first Iranian sound film, entitled Lor Girl. Later, in 1935, he directed movies such as Ferdowsi (the life story of the most celebrated epic poet of Iran), Shirin and Farhaad (a classic Iranian love story), and Black Eyes (the story of Nader Shah's invasion of India). In 1937, he directed Laili and Majnoon, an Eastern love story similar to the English story of Romeo and Juliet.

The present day Iranian film industry owes a lot of its progress to two industrious personalities, Esmail Koushan and Farrokh Ghaffari. By establishing the first National Iranian Film Society in 1949 at the Iran Bastan Museum and organizing the first Film Week during which English films were exhibited, Ghaffari laid the foundation for alternative and non-commercial films in Iran.

Early Persian directors like Abdolhossein Sepanta and Esmail Koushan took advantage of the richness of Persian literature and ancient Persian mythology. In their work, they emphasized ethics and humanity.

Pre-revolutionary cinema, 1950s-70s

The 1960s was a significant decade for Iranian cinema, with 25 commercial films produced annually on average throughout the early 60s, increasing to 65 by the end of the decade. The majority of production focused on melodrama and thrillers.

The movie that really boosted the economy of Iranian cinema and initiated a new genre was Ganj-e-Qarun (Croesus Treasure), made in 1965 by Siamak Yasami. Four years later Masud Kimiaie made Kaiser. With Kaiser (Qeysar), Kimiaie depicted the ethics and morals of the romanticized poor working class of the Ganj-e-Qarun genre through his main protagonist, the titular Qeysar. But Kimiaie's film generated another genre in Iranian popular cinema: the tragic action drama.

With the screening of the films Kaiser and The Cow, directed by Masoud Kimiay and Darius Mehrjui respectively in 1969, alternative films established their status in the film industry. Attempts to organize a film festival that had begun in 1954 within the framework of the Golrizan Festival, called for the boring of fruits with the Sepas Festival in 1969 and the endeavors of Ali Mortazavi, which resulted in the formation of the Tehran World Festival in 1973.

Pre-revolutionary Iranian cinema produced notable movies such as:

The Bride of the Sea, by the late Arman (1965)
Siavash at Persepolis, by the late Ferreydun Rahnama (1967)
The Brick and The Mirror, by Ebrahim Golestan (1967)
The House of God, by Jalal Moghaddam (1966)
The Husband of Ahoo Khanom, by Davood Mollapour (1968)

crxy.jpg

#2 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:00 AM

Shohar Mikhaam

Scene from the "Shohar e Kerayehee" (Husband for Hire)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1zEsr2Fo-Y

crxy.jpg

#3 Koroush

Koroush

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:53 PM

When I go to Iran, I Don't even think about going to any cinemas.

#4 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:11 AM

One of the good old iranian movies ...

Mardan-e Khashen .

crxy.jpg

#5 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:43 AM

Foroozan: "Bad Naam"

Popular film released in 1971

crxy.jpg

#6 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:55 AM

Reza Karam Rezai passed away yesterday! I will always remember his funny character, he was also a very educated artist who translated Shakespeare to Persian! May he rest in peace!

Posted Image

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#7 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:46 AM

Khoda rahmatesh koneh :( .

crxy.jpg

#8 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:50 AM

Daliran Tangestan, Old Iranian TV series

Daliran Tangestan ( The brave of Tangestan)is an Old Iranian TV series (1973) that narrates the story of Iranian revolt in Bushehr (South of Iran) against U.K imperialism in 1920's.

http://irannegah.com/Video.aspx?id=955

crxy.jpg

#9 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:12 AM

Parvaneh Massoumi was featured on State TV this week congratulating and thanking The Supreme Leader on his devotion to the arts and Iranian cinema. I came across this comparison picture of Parvaneh during this broadcast and prior to the revolution... lol

Posted Image

#10 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:12 AM

she looked like an ex of mine when younger! lol when you are old and nothing to flaunt it gets easier to cover up! you might even be thankful!lol :haha:

#11 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:14 AM

lol, she was indeed a very pretty young lady pourya jan. Amazing to see what levels of subservience and condescension some are willing to stoop to.

#12 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:03 AM

"Kaniz"

Sexy scenes from the 1974 movie

Starring Saeed Rad, Shoorangiz Tabatabaee, Maloosak, Touran Mehrzad, Jalal Pishvaeean, and Zakaria Hashemi. Director: Kamran Ghadakchian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUe0iA9bA8Q

crxy.jpg

#13 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:44 AM

Haha, the hight of the Iranian sexplotation cinema! I try to collect all material from that era that I come across! Still a proud owner of the young Nooshafarin topless/panties picture! :D

This actress also appeared in that legendary topless scene in Dar Emtedade Shab, if I recall correctly!

#14 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:22 AM

P jan in az yek club jadid hast ba quality khoob ! chand ta shomareh hast rouyeh filom,tel. zang bayad zad ta bebinim ina ro koja misheh kharid chounkeh tuyeh internet ba in high quality nemitooni peida koni vase colecction.

crxy.jpg

#15 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:20 AM

Farangis Forouhar
Leila Forouhar's mother dancing in 1960s movie

crxy.jpg

#16 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:48 AM

Lovely clip uploaded in Youtube.com

crxy.jpg

#17 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:59 AM

Googoosh. Hamoomak. (Ghesas Film)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyzWjUnwHS0

crxy.jpg

#18 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:17 PM

behrooz vosoughi in kando

crxy.jpg

#19 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 08:46 AM

crxy.jpg

#20 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:24 AM

Bad Karan
1973 film by Ghodratollah Ehsani

Starring Dalileh Namazi, Soosan Sarmadi and Mir Mohammad Tajadod:

crxy.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users