835 replies to this topic

#21 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:55 AM

Hehe i'm overly observant when it comes to such details pourya jan. I don't know if you have invested in a BluRay player yet or not, but i highly recommend the PS3 as not only is it probably still the best player out there it offers great upscaling for std DVD too.

#22 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:49 AM

i havent pedram jan, i am the kind of guy who watches movies in avi-format on his laptop! hehe, its both practical and conveninet. plus that i live a nomadic life with no place i can store a HD tv at the moment! you saw the condition!lol in a couple of years perhaps.

btw did you watch the clip i posted from high fidelity? :haha:

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#23 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:14 AM

Hehe, i'm surprised you manage to find your laptop pourya jan :))) I haven't had chance to check the clip yet, i will when i get home from work :D

#24 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:58 AM

lol its because my laptop never leaves my side! :haha:

#25 Ahmaad

Ahmaad

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:34 PM

this would probably be funny to u guys too! i know every friend of mine who hears it passes out of laughter :p But im a fan of Desperate Houswives :))
i like it! i dont go out of my way to watch it though but when ever im free on wedensdays i watch it! as it aires then here.

this would mark my first time looking for a download for it lol because some intense action happened in tonights episode and i just have to know what happens next lol.

btw its in the 4th season here while in usa they've wrapped the 5th season
Posted Image

#26 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:38 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jk :p

Its good, I watched the first season! But then I lost interest since the whole housewife thing got too much! without any rewarding sex scenes! :haha:

#27 Ahmaad

Ahmaad

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:55 PM

looool its funny to me too :))
the name is just something i wouldnt watch :p i normally dont watch any tv shows outside of comedy and LOST :p

anyways i didnt watch it from the first season! i saw an action packed intense episode by accident and liked it! i dont remember exactly but some one got killed in that episode! but in tonights episode man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it ended with a blast i was scared this would be the season finale but wasnt!

anyway i watch it :))
Posted Image

#28 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:56 PM

lol the contrived comedy, even if deliberate, doesn't do anything for me. I could sit and watch Eva Longoria for hours on end, but even her cute ass can't keep me interested in Desperate Housewives :(

Pourya jan, just checked the High Fidelity clip lool. I've never seen anyone negotiate to actually pay more before haha. I've never seen the film, is it good? Beverley D'angelo is a great actress, i've admired her for years.

#29 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:03 PM

lol ahmad I think I know which eps you mean since back then my ex watched all this check series and got me updated about the plots!lol :D

I must say though Pedram jan that DH is not contrived in any way, its actually really funny with some dark humor! however sometimes the concept just doesn't work for one taste! for instance I love sex and the city, of course because it has more sex in it that families!lol :haha: but its also my kind of humor! DH is a high q show, so it weeds! but its just nothing i can sit through!

High fidelity is a modern classic, specially for those with geek tendencies!lol :D I think Beverly just started in this scene which was then excluded! In High Fidelity John Cusack’s character Rob is the owner of a second-hand/vintage record store. And when I was a teenager this was the main place where I hanged out and dreamt of managing one day! :D

#30 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:20 AM

lol, and do you still hold that dream pourya jan?

#31 Ahmaad

Ahmaad

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:35 AM

did u guys watch the debates last night ?? :))
Posted Image

#32 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:04 AM

lol, i've only seen clips Ahmaad jan. To be honest i find it very hard to be enthusiastic about these elections. What did you make of them?

#33 Ahmaad

Ahmaad

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:10 AM

well i highly advise that u guys watch ahmadinejad vs moosavi s interview! it was funny action and intense lol and ended with a HUGE mystery too! the mystery of what's going to happen to ahmadi and how is our dear rafsanjani going to react !!:diablo:
Posted Image

#34 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:15 AM

lol, are you referring to Ahmadinejads accusation regarding Rafsanjani? The one where he claims Rafsanjani predicted Ahmadinejads government to fail after 6 months? If you ask me, its a diversion tactic of Ahmadinejad, no answers on the real issues, instead he instigates propaganda... To be honest it's all a big sham, i mean come on, we've come to the stage where even Mousavi is regarded as a liberal...Never thought i'd see that day lol

#35 Ahmaad

Ahmaad

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:28 AM

he accused rafsanjani and specially his son of stealing money and helping others make money! and some others getting lands for free! stuff like that
Posted Image

#36 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:34 AM

lol, i thought the purpose of the debate was to tackle issues facing the Iranian people.

#37 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:20 AM

somewhere deep inside I do Pedram jan! :D

did u guys watch the debates last night ?? :))

Ahmad!!!!!!!!!lol usually people deviating from a topic is caused by a convo leading into another! but you simply dropped by just to ask this question in this "Relevant" thread? :haha: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

#38 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:18 AM

lol unless Ahmaad considered TV debates as a TV series :))) In which case he still abused the thread with spoilers :haha: :)))

#39 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:38 AM

Mrs Soprano back in new showtime series! have no idea what kind of plot it is, hope its not a generic doctor show but rather a darker concept like nip/tuck goes Dexter!

PS. just found out its about a drug addicted nurse!

Posted Image

Just watched the first episode, not bad. Its ER meeting Dexter! not funny, just dark realism!
Its a decadent and cynical nurse who does what she does for a greater good!
somehow I think the concept is cool but it doesn't get me hooked!

#40 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:42 AM

Cool. I'venever seen Dexter despite the glowing reviews i've read. The concept really doesn't seem to interest me. Pourya jan, i really feel with Edie Falco i can't look past Carmella Soprano lol. A real typecast in my eyes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users