#21 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:Me, Myself & I

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:58 AM

I'm not with it at all. Is Italy out? What's France up to? LOL!

#22 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:13 AM

I'm not with it at all. Is Italy out? What's France up to? LOL!

LOL both of them are out already. Italy lost to Spain on Penalties in the Quarter-Finals and France didn't make it past the group stages!!

#23 jayrobinson15

jayrobinson15

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:23 AM

Yes I was upset about Italy losing. Although they did a little better than I expected. Spain does look good though.

#24 Nehag

Nehag

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Music, boys' stuff :0)

Posted 26 June 2008 - 08:25 AM

i'll be for Spain today. :winner_wft: :russian:

#25 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:45 PM

Spain is a very technical team, however Russia is a super power team with an unbelievable stamina and thirst for scoring goals, their head coach Guss Hiddink is a genius, I believe he is by far the best Coach of Euro 2008, very smart and attack-minded kind of a coach. Lets see who wins, I really do not care who wins, as long as we watch an entertaining soccer. Too bad I am at work, so I can't watch it live, though I'll have it recorded and watch it at night.

keano405.png

#26 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 26 June 2008 - 07:16 PM

yeahhhhhhhh.. super power teammmmmmmmmmmm :lol: . ageh nim saat digeh gozashteh bud, 4 ta digeh mikhordan. :))) .

crxy.jpg

#27 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:09 AM

Spain displayed an amazing performance, perfection I shall call the whole 90 minutes of their football, this team was flawless and should they play in the same fashion, they will have no problem dismantling the German power house engine!

keano405.png

#28 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:55 AM

I've supported Spain from the start of the tournament, but if history serves us right, lets not right off the Germans yet. Yea Spain are far superior almost in every aspect, but the Germans have that winning mentality and work ethic that is extremely admirable. I want Spain to win, i think they will win, but i'm siding with caution as the Germans have proved time and time again they cannot be ruled out.

With regards to the match last night, the first 45 mins were very dissapointing, the second half was a stark contrast with Spain eventually displaying their formiddable technique and attacking prowess. If you ask me it was the introduction of Fabregas that really put Spain in their stride, if Aragones overlooks Fabregas in the Final it will be a huge disservice to the young Gunner!!

#29 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:04 PM

Hmmm.. Wise words by Omega, eh ! ... avalin bar hast keh mibinam inja ye kasi az football chizi miduneh, barikallah !

crxy.jpg

#30 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:46 PM

Hmmm.. Wise words by Omega, eh ! ... avalin bar hast keh mibinam inja ye kasi az football chizi miduneh, barikallah !

Siamak!

I totally agree with Pedram jaan and all he says,

however One more time you come up with such instigative statements and Kermaki matalak andaakhtan no matter whom it is directed at, I will personally ban you forever!

Just reflect your own take on the subjects without ridiculing others!

You earned your first warning coming off me, and your next warning will ban you for the next 300 years!

keano405.png

#31 ~freeiran~

~freeiran~

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:20 PM

GOOOOOOO SPAIIIIIIIINNNN :D

#32 Mona

Mona

Marmooolak

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, most sports (rugby, floorball and badminton), music, movies, shopping, books, taking pictures and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:45 PM

Spain won baby!!!Posted Image
Posted Image

#33 ~freeiran~

~freeiran~

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:45 AM

YEAH they DID baby! haha :D

but i gotta say it was a boring last game :boredom_wft: but the important thing is that germany lost :dance_baby_wft:

#34 Mona

Mona

Marmooolak

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, most sports (rugby, floorball and badminton), music, movies, shopping, books, taking pictures and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:46 AM

but i gotta say it was a boring last game :boredom_wft: but the important thing is that germany lost :dance_baby_wft:

Yeah...it needed more action...I was hoping that Turkey would beat Germany...you should've seen the turkish fans down in austria...they were AWESOME but crazy hahaha
Posted Image

#35 Setareh_:P

Setareh_:P

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:15 AM

Yea i've lost all interest in this years Euros due to Englands absence. We would have been one of the favourites if it hadn't been for poor management and lazy prima-donas!!!

I'll be remaining a neutral this tournament!

True..... !!

#36 Setareh_:P

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:16 AM

I've supported Spain from the start of the tournament, but if history serves us right, lets not right off the Germans yet. Yea Spain are far superior almost in every aspect, but the Germans have that winning mentality and work ethic that is extremely admirable. I want Spain to win, i think they will win, but i'm siding with caution as the Germans have proved time and time again they cannot be ruled out.

With regards to the match last night, the first 45 mins were very dissapointing, the second half was a stark contrast with Spain eventually displaying their formiddable technique and attacking prowess. If you ask me it was the introduction of Fabregas that really put Spain in their stride, if Aragones overlooks Fabregas in the Final it will be a huge disservice to the young Gunner!!

Afarin be to ke az aval gofty spains gone win!!...eyval...

#37 Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack

Ragin Red Neck

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,856 posts
  • Interests:Food

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:03 PM

Grrrr.....Deutschland über Alles!
Hige sceal şe heardra, heorte şe cenre,
Mod sceal şe mare şe ure maegen lytlağ

Our bravery is hardier, our hearts much bolder,
Our spirits more resilient—when strength is reduced.

Posted Image

#38 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:10 AM

lol merci Setareh :dance_baby_wft:

#39 Setareh_:P

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 06:24 AM

lol merci Setareh :dance_baby_wft:

Khahesh :p

#40 ~freeiran~

~freeiran~

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:36 PM

Yeah...it needed more action...I was hoping that Turkey would beat Germany...you should've seen the turkish fans down in austria...they were AWESOME but crazy hahaha

oi yadam raft injaro nega konam =P

i agree with you mona! i was routing for turkey as well! hahaha i can imagine..must have been fun ;D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users