• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GLTitan7

GLTitan7

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,672 posts
  • Interests:Johnny Walker/Jack Daniels/Jameson <br />Best cure for a cold = Irish Wiskey<br />Vodka = Skool, Svedka, &amp; Absolut<br />I luv that sticky iky

Posted 28 May 2008 - 08:56 PM

Haha... good times, i love how one of them managed to get a kiss in, the other definitely was trying to skank it and get all their attention for much later on, but the one who gave the kiss not only probably was thinkin the same, went to greater lengths in her actual streaking, though her pants remained, she did run away and put up a lil fight. Regardless SEXI as hell, kudos... too bad we cant say much of this goes on in Iran...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usually when you think of streakers, you think of the drunk guys who are dared by their friends to bare all and streak across a field. Lately, we’ve been lucky enough to have some mighty hot women streakers in our midst. Take, for example, the lovely Italian soccer streakers who pounced upon the Italian Azzurri National Team’s first day of practice. Great photos and video below!

Hot Italian soccer streakers

Thanks to our friends at Busted Coverage for alerting us to these Italian hotties. According to dolcevita.com, these beauties were part of a publicity stunt for the TV show “Lucignolo”. Unfortunately for us, they didn’t do the full fledged streaker ensemble (nude), but bikinis are better than nothing, aren’t they?

Will these hot Italian soccer streakers land in Playboy just like American streaker Tiffany May did? You boys can only hope…

Check out photos and video of the hot Italian soccer streakers below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pics & video

both sexi, i love the darker haired one, though wuts up with her stomach

probably the best video
Posted Image

HS to NIU 09'

Nader/1000

#2 ~freeiran~

~freeiran~

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:26 PM

haha i read about this too, so funny! if i were one of the guys i would have told the security guards to back off! :D haha..

#3 jayrobinson15

jayrobinson15

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:40 AM

Yeah they should have at least played the game for a little bit and let it go on for a little longer. Still good times though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users