#1 Minerva

Minerva

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:28 AM

Hi everyone

I have heard a beautiful song about IRAN by Sahand a few month ago on ITN channel. But since then I haven't been able to catch up with the news about him.

I have recently been searching for infomation about Sahand's new album and finally managed to find his website.

http://www.musicbysahand.com

Aparently, his album "ASRE MA" will be soon released by "PARS VIDEO" company. :dance_baby_wft:

Does anyone have any other info about his concerts or anything to share?

Minerva

#2 Adil

Adil

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • Interests:There is lots of things in which i am interested soccer,music,clubs this are my favorite

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:23 AM

I have never heard about him but i read somwere that he is there in Mehrshads video clip Havato Daram.I think he is the one with spikes nice spiky :crazy_wft[1]:
Posted Image

R.I.P Michael i never gonna forget u

#3 Minerva

Minerva

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:56 PM

I have never heard about him but i read somwere that he is there in Mehrshads video clip Havato Daram.I think he is the one with spikes nice spiky :crazy_wft[1]:

Hi Adil

Have you checked his website? I think you've got the wrong person. As far as I know he is got a long hair- some pictures on his website:

musicbysahand.com

He is not a rap musician either.

Minerva

#4 Minerva

Minerva

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:24 PM

Hi all,

I am watching PEN channel and found out that finally Sahand's new album is released from Pars Video company.

I really like this new singer's voice and songs, especially his beautiful song about IRAN.

Enjoy everyone!! :dance_baby_wft:

Minerva

#5 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:31 PM

You already had opened another thread regarding his upcoming album not too long ago.

I will merge them.

keano405.png

#6 Minerva

Minerva

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:57 PM

Thanks Keano.

I couldn't find my previuos post to add on. I think it should have been archived.

Minerva

#7 Adil

Adil

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • Interests:There is lots of things in which i am interested soccer,music,clubs this are my favorite

Posted 20 May 2008 - 05:26 PM

Hi Adil

Have you checked his website? I think you've got the wrong person. As far as I know he is got a long hair- some pictures on his website:

musicbysahand.com

He is not a rap musician either.

Minerva

I have never heard about any1 of them just heard that a guy is there in Mehrshads video his name is Sahand i taught its the same person.
Is he a new singer?
Posted Image

#8 Minerva

Minerva

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:17 PM

Adil
I have never heard about any1 of them just heard that a guy is there in Mehrshads video his name is Sahand i taught its the same person.

Is he a new singer?

Yes, Adil. He is a new singer. I first saw his introductory interview on ITN channel. I read more about him on his website. Aparently, he is a composer and singer and he lives in UK. As I mentioned before, I really liked his song about IRAN. It brought back so many good memories about Iran.

I did not see any of his videos on TV for a while untill a few days ago. I was so pleased to hear about his album again on PEN channell and would be looking forward to get hold of it.

Minerva

#9 Adil

Adil

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:10 AM

Lets wait and see what this Persian star will do in Persian music.
Everyone is waiting for somthing new not the old.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users