11 replies to this topic

#1 Tork-e-Shirazi

Tork-e-Shirazi

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:17 PM

I need to lose a certain amount of weight by the beginning of June and I have been working out thoroughly and eating properly to ensure I meet my weight goals. I've been taking a minor fat burning supplement called Xenadrine efx to aid fat loss, however, I have also been looking at Hydroxycut, as well. I'm not looking long term now, I just need to lose the weight short term. Has anyone here taken Hydroxycut before, and if so did it work for you?

#2 persian_samra

persian_samra

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE TO BELLYDANCE!!!!!!!!!!.....anyone up for a challenge???..lol...JUST KIDDING!.....but yea addicted to dancing!!!

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:12 PM

no to the all of the above....VALII!!!

have you tried the cabbage soup diet???

you lose 10 lbs in 7 days....its hard....vali the results are fantastic...i just did it last week and i feel GREAT!!!

just google in cabbage soup diet....it'll give you the recipe for the soup and what you need to eat on a daily basis :)
Posted Image
*SHEYTOON BALA*

#3 Tork-e-Shirazi

Tork-e-Shirazi

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:29 PM

no to the all of the above....VALII!!!

have you tried the cabbage soup diet???

you lose 10 lbs in 7 days....its hard....vali the results are fantastic...i just did it last week and i feel GREAT!!!

just google in cabbage soup diet....it'll give you the recipe for the soup and what you need to eat on a daily basis :)

no, but my ex-gf and her sorority recommended the two finger diet. You can eat whatever you want and still lose weight ;)

#4 persian_samra

persian_samra

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE TO BELLYDANCE!!!!!!!!!!.....anyone up for a challenge???..lol...JUST KIDDING!.....but yea addicted to dancing!!!

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:07 PM

EEWWWW dont.......you'll mess up ur teeth and ur eyes will sink into ur face

AKKHHH...nakoni ha!
Posted Image
*SHEYTOON BALA*

#5 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:Me, Myself & I

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:51 AM

A friend of mine went on a diet to lose weight and she's getting stretch marks and stuff, kheili narahate and she's not the same girl I feel :( Have you experienced this Persian_Samra? She's been told that creams and stuff don't actually work and it's only through surgery that you can get rid of them :s vali I don't know.

#6 persian_samra

persian_samra

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:50 AM

na i havent experienced stretch marks.....midooni chi? it could also be because she's losing the weight too fast......she should maybe slow down

intense and rapid weight loss can lead to stretch marks often
Posted Image
*SHEYTOON BALA*

#7 Tork-e-Shirazi

Tork-e-Shirazi

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:52 AM

EEWWWW dont.......you'll mess up ur teeth and ur eyes will sink into ur face

AKKHHH...nakoni ha!

lol, I was joking...namikonam. I promise :) haha

#8 GLTitan7

GLTitan7

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,672 posts
  • Interests:Johnny Walker/Jack Daniels/Jameson <br />Best cure for a cold = Irish Wiskey<br />Vodka = Skool, Svedka, &amp; Absolut<br />I luv that sticky iky

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:55 PM

I need to lose a certain amount of weight by the beginning of June and I have been working out thoroughly and eating properly to ensure I meet my weight goals. I've been taking a minor fat burning supplement called Xenadrine efx to aid fat loss, however, I have also been looking at Hydroxycut, as well. I'm not looking long term now, I just need to lose the weight short term. Has anyone here taken Hydroxycut before, and if so did it work for you?

k first of all a majority of the fat burners on the market usually ccauz ya to lose water weight primarily... so u might lose somewhere between 8-13 lbs i think in just water weight... the next phase realli comes down to yoou... u can continue using it, eating properly and probably lose a lot of weight... Hydroxycut and xenadrine work...

my friend took hydroxycut (though he is Manorexic) and lost a lot of weight... he worked out (mainly ran & drank water...but didnt eat)

my problem is its not natural, and cauzin ur body to lose so much weight in a short period of time isnt healthy... A lot of these fat burners will cauz heart problems in the future... of course you shouldnt take it more than a given amt of time...

Though u've heard this already....

Nobody like Steriods realli knows the future medical complications of these drugs...

The other issue is that wen people come off of it... they will regain maybe not in days, months etc... or yrs... but u will definitely can this weight and even more... Mainly bc losing weight has nothing to do with cheap fixes... its about cleanin habits... picking up healthy ones and learning ur bodies limitations...
Posted Image

HS to NIU 09'

Nader/1000

#9 Khoshtippe Bia2

Khoshtippe Bia2

TO khoubi!!

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 821 posts
  • Interests:Filmaye Irani... Behrooz, Fardin, Samad Agha.. <br />Badesham yeki diggeham kheili interest daram behesh.. haaaaa... u never know.. it might be u! chon un khodesham khabar nadare. :)

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:26 AM

Okay dadash.. If u wanna loose weight u gotta hit the cardio mashines & fix u self a proper diet.
Hamintori alaki alaki nist keh fekr koni Xenadrine ya Hydroxicut bokhori mesle noghlo nabat laghar beshi. Avalandesh bezar behet safo sade begam.. pooleto alaki nandaz door. hame in chizai keh migi ECA stack wanna be hastan. ECA stack = Ephedrine Coffein Aspirin. Ghablana keh ghanoon panoon ziad nabood to donyaye fitness va bodybuilding va albate hanoozam, valli khoub gheyre ghanooni azin chiza estefade mikardan. Ephedrine un ghesmate maghzeto keh gooshnegi ehsas mikoni az kar mindaze, va energi behet midde, Coffein sookhto soozeto mibare bala, va Aspirin khouneto raghigh mikone keh khoun to badan behtar becharkhe. Ama emrooz Ephedrine be elate kheili chiza mesle bordane balaye zarabane ghalb va hatta dalile sekte kardan gheyre ghanooni hastesh, va to europa Coffein kheili keshvara gheyreghanooni shode. Vasse hamin umadan ye product haye discount mesle Xenadrine va Hydroxicut zadan keh az osaraye digge estefade kardan mesle Guarana keh asareh hamoon coffein ro dare, va gheyre va gheyre. Hala beresim be asle matlab khastat nakonam. Ba ECA stack shoma mitoni sookhto soozeto maximum 4-7% bebari bala! In hiiiichi nist. Pas pooleto bezar to jibet bejash ye diet dorost baraye khodet dorost kon. Va diet ke dar hafte beine 500-700 gr. fat kam koni. Bishtar az 500-700 gr. eshtebast. Chon avalan pooste badan bayad berese hamzaman ba laghar shodanet khodesho jam kone, vagarna postet uftadegi peida mikone, va inam yadet bashe, un diet hai keh dar toole 1 mah 6-10 kilo miaret pain bedard nemikhore, 199% hamash barmigarde sare jash. U gotta do it nice and slowly, intori vaznet dorost miad paino hamoon pain mimone.

This is what u do:

1. Find out what ur (BMR = Basic Metabolic Rate) is daily
2. If u wanna loose weight u decrease ur BMR with 500 calories daily
3. If u wanna Gain weight u increase ur BMR with 500 calories daily

It's all about counting calories bro.
And remember u need about 2,0-2,5 gr. protein/ kg bodyweight. So if u weight 80 kg. that means 160 gr. protein aday to u my man ;)
Hala in proteino bayad az tarighe goosht ya morghe fatfree bokhori. Hala sine morgh ya steak
Masalan mitonam behet begam 100 gr. sineye morgh 22 gr. protein dare, 119 calorie dare. va 3,5 gr. fat

Fix u self a dietplan. Try to eat 5-6 times a day. U got 3 major meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner then u got 2 snacks inbetween ur Major meals and 1 past workout.
Besides intori nistesh keh fekr koni okay, allan man 7 mah mizaram poshtesh diet.. nooo in eshtebast. avalandesh keh diet adam max 2 mah migire bad normal mikhore bad dobareh diet. Az normal khordan na inkeh khodeto bokoshia. Yani u eat according to ur daily BMR.

Badan ensan kheili moozie. Zood adat mikone. Adam vaghti keh diet migire avalesh kheili ziad vazn kam mikone, in khoub avaln Body Water hastesh keh az badane adam kharej mishe, badesh badan shoro mikone Fat misoozone. Valli ta ye modati intori hast. Bad badan adat mikone. Va fekr mikone keh rooze hasti va digge shoro mikone yavash yavash fat burn mikone, chon mikhad motmaen bashe keh charbii keh tabdil be energi mikone dashte bashe keh survive kone :)
Rajebesh mishe kheili neveshte. Valli here u got some basic steps.
Hit the gym bro.. ;)

Posted Image

#10 Setareh_:P

Setareh_:P

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:15 PM

baba in kara chie.. man harchi delam mikhad mikhoram o chagham nemisham...

Khodeto chera aziat mikoni baba? nakon in karo khub nist..hala az man goftan bud..

#11 Minerva

Minerva

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:00 PM

k first of all a majority of the fat burners on the market usually ccauz ya to lose water weight primarily... so u might lose somewhere between 8-13 lbs i think in just water weight... the next phase realli comes down to yoou... u can continue using it, eating properly and probably lose a lot of weight... Hydroxycut and xenadrine work...

my friend took hydroxycut (though he is Manorexic) and lost a lot of weight... he worked out (mainly ran & drank water...but didnt eat)

my problem is its not natural, and cauzin ur body to lose so much weight in a short period of time isnt healthy... A lot of these fat burners will cauz heart problems in the future... of course you shouldnt take it more than a given amt of time...

Though u've heard this already....

Nobody like Steriods realli knows the future medical complications of these drugs...

The other issue is that wen people come off of it... they will regain maybe not in days, months etc... or yrs... but u will definitely can this weight and even more... Mainly bc losing weight has nothing to do with cheap fixes... its about cleanin habits... picking up healthy ones and learning ur bodies limitations...

I was looking for a good explanation on how to get a healthy diet not to loose weight but to stay fit.

I really enjoyed your informative message and learned alot from it.

Cheers
Minerva

#12 Guest_DYAKO-kurd_*

Guest_DYAKO-kurd_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:36 AM

get some matches and burn the skin of ur stromach

this method works da best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users