Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 11:25 AM

Cool! :D

Btw, if you want to avoid accurate spoilers avoid going to lostpedia!lol :p

lol, thanks pourya jan :p Well 'ive just visited there and as soon as i saw the spoiler warning at the top of the screen i clicked off lol! I didn't know i had that much will power!! :dance_baby_wft: It's only a matter of time until i cave-in to my curiosity!

#43 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 11:40 AM

lol hahaha! good lad! :D

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#44 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 05:04 PM

MUST WATCH!!!! The coolest episode so far is Lost Missing Pieces: “So It Begins”!

It shows Christian Shepherd, supposedly dead and only seen on the island by Jack in what seems to be an illusion here having a conversation with Vincent the dog, right before Jack wakes up on the island! This of course raises many questions! Is the dog also having an illusion? If not then are Shepard and other seemingly "deamons" of the island physically real? If so how can that be? This puts an interesting twist to the whole thing!

In latest videos There were a number of clues that gave reference to the natural phenomena known as the Aurora Australis (the green lights that Sam sees on the horizon from the ship deck). Given that this is caused by the collision of plasma particles and magnetic forces, it seems like Sam is close to his final destination. its interesting to see how Find815.com wraps into the premiere, it has been rumored at least one of the characters from this ARG will appear in Season 4!

#45 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 05:44 PM

^^ I just noticed that at 0:16 u can see the smoke monster in “So It Begins”! :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft:

#46 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:56 AM

Cool, that's been one of the main questions for me since the first season. The "illusions" of the survivors of figures of their past actually present on the island. At first i dismissed them as mere illusions, but with the revelations in Season 3 of the sub and a subsequent channel to the island from the mainland it sort of became plausible that these characters may infact be more than figments of the imagination. The very real appearance of Lockes Dad on the island has made me question it once again, that maybe every entity is infact REAL, including the black smoke and the evasive creature of the forest?! Damn i love this program!!!

Pourya jan, i'm hoping you can help me. During Jacks flashback to his days in Thailand, he befriends a rather stunning Thai/Chinese woman. Do you know the name of this actress?

#47 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:48 AM

She would be Bai Ling pedram jan!

Posted Image

#48 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:44 AM

She would be Bai Ling pedram jan!

Posted Image

Thanks Pourya!! She is damn hot!!!

#49 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:08 PM

Tonight is the night! :DD :DD :DD

#50 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 02:47 AM

Just watched the season 4 premier! Really great kick off even though it raised more Qs than answering any! :p

#51 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 06:09 AM

Just watched the season 4 premier! Really great kick off even though it raised more Qs than answering any! :p

:dance_baby_wft: Haha it was to be expected. Was it worth the wait Pourya? I was driving through the city last night and noticed the huge billboards advertising the new series with the caption "Some will be Saved", which got me wondering whether the fourth season will feature both lives on and off the island?!

#52 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 09:52 AM

It was well worth the wait! :D However it was also as the spoilers had said to be so my guess is that this season will be solely focusing on flashforwards! And we shouldnt expect many answers in these 8 episodes!

#53 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 10:16 AM

Interesting, i'm in 2 minds whether to wait until the DVD release or not to watch this first half.

Btw, a trailer has been released for the game, looks quite interesting, you can view it here.

It is supposed to be released late this month so i think i will be pre-ordering this, hopefully they'll have a ltd edition :)

#54 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 10:33 AM

Pedram jan, there is a slight chance that the show either gets cancelled or never the same if the strike is dragged out till next year! Since many lead actors might not want to return or will be busy filming other projects and that will make it hard to continue! So my advice is to catch these while they are hot from the oven as a fourth season might not come out on DVD before end of 2009!

#55 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 09:42 AM

This is the discovery Naomi in season 3 talked about, most likely a cover up by the Maxwell Group/Widmore:

#56 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:51 AM

Watched episode two, man this gets better and better! new intriguing characters get introduced in a perfect way!

#57 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:17 PM

FINALLY! The WGA strike is officially over! We will be able to watch 7 episodes of Season 4 and then there will be a five week hiatus for filming! After that we will get 6 or 7 more episodes to conclude this season! It will be a couple of episodes less than the planned 16, but according to Cuse they'll make up for it next season! I am just glad they'll be back! :dance_baby_wft:

#58 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:33 PM

FINALLY! The WGA strike is officially over! We will be able to watch 7 episodes of Season 4 and then there will be a five week hiatus for filming! After that we will get 6 or 7 more episodes to conclude this season! It will be a couple of episodes less than the planned 16, but according to Cuse they'll make up for it next season! I am just glad they'll be back! :dance_baby_wft:

akharesh ham beh jaei keh bayad miresidan,naresidan ! inaei keh az un posht in hollywood ro micharkhunan,kheili bahushan la massaba :D .

crxy.jpg

#59 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:40 AM

Great news!!!! I finally saw the first episode and was very impressed. These fast-forwards are ingenious. Once again posing more questions. I'm wondering whether this will actually see an end to the flashbacks. Less than 16 episodes is surely a cut back from the rather extensive 3rd season, but i'll take quality over quantity anyday! The only gripe i have is that Hurley is starting to become rather irritating as a character in my opinion haha!

#60 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:26 PM

I've now watched episode 3 and one thing thats been hinted so far is now a proved fact in the logic of the show! spoiler:
Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users