1784 replies to this topic

#21 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:32 AM

Oh you are most welcome my friend! The pleasure was all mine! :)
Desmond is also one of my faves Pedram! and I agree with you his character has truly developed in season 3! I also loved to see Eko more and so did the producers, sad that he forced them to terminate his character prematurely!

according to the writers season 4 wont be about Jacob, it will be about the people that are coming to the island! Unfortunately we will only be able to see 8 episodes of the new season due to the writers' strike which still goes on! Lost season 4 will be aired early February in states!

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#22 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:44 AM

Oh you are most welcome my friend! The pleasure was all mine! :)
Desmond is also one of my faves Pedram! and I agree with you his character has truly developed in season 3! I also loved to see Eko more and so did the producers, sad that he forced them to terminate his character prematurely!

according to the writers season 4 wont be about Jacob, it will be about the people that are coming to the island! Unfortunately we will only be able to see 8 episodes of the new season due to the writers' strike which still goes on! Lost season 4 will be aired early February in states!

I wasn't aware that Eko's character was terminated due to the actors wishes, i wonder why that was, his character was just blooming into a prominent role in the series.
What is your thesis as to the newspaper article in Jacks flash forward in the final episode?

#23 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:18 AM

The newspaper clearly announces the death of someone on the island, on whose memorial Jack is the only one who shows up! so based on that and the way Kate comments his death and the size of the casket my guess is that the person is Ben!

#24 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:51 AM

The newspaper clearly announces the death of someone on the island, on whose memorial Jack is the only one who shows up! so based on that and the way Kate comments his death and the size of the casket my guess is that the person is Ben!

Ageh Ben bemireh,pas ki boss misheh beh jash ?

crxy.jpg

#25 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:36 AM

The flashforwards are the post-island experince! when they take place there are no "others" in present time! The person that has died is based by Kate's comment a disliked person by most whom Jack somehow shows some kind of regret towards, maybe cause he didnt believe his warnings which led to the situation from which Jack wants to be saved by going back to the island!

Also, we dont know if Ben is the "boss", even though he appears to be!

#26 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 10:22 AM

The flashforwards are the post-island experince! when they take place there are no "others" in present time! The person that has died is based by Kate's comment a disliked person by most whom Jack somehow shows some kind of regret towards, maybe cause he didnt believe his warnings which led to the situation from which Jack wants to be saved by going back to the island!

Also, we dont know if Ben is the "boss", even though he appears to be!

Yea i also considered that, but Jack seems clearly distressed and upset about the death of this person im not sure he would be that upset to hear of Bens death and this person was also rescued off the island along with the rest of them, surely Ben wouldnt have left the island with them?!!

#27 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 10:49 AM

We don't know! Maybe he is forced to leave the island after the invasion! from the way they referred to this person I doubt that its anyone we haven't seen yet! it might be someone who later turns out to be a traitor of some kind to the rest but as things are now I would choose only between Ben and Locke! And judging by the size if the casket its a small person!

#28 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:44 AM

We don't know! Maybe he is forced to leave the island after the invasion! from the way they referred to this person I doubt that its anyone we haven't seen yet! it might be someone who later turns out to be a traitor of some kind to the rest but as things are now I would choose only between Ben and Locke! And judging by the size if the casket its a small person!

Very true we can only speculate and to me this is the beauty of the show it stimulates the mind!

#29 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:49 AM

exactly!!! I love it!!!

btw a surprise! hehe! ;)

http://forum.bia2.co...?showtopic=5021

#30 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 02:10 AM

latest video on Find815.com

#31 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:52 PM

In one of the episodes of season 3 Jack played this haunting tune on piano, I love it! So melancholic!

#32 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 09:06 PM

Update on Jacob:

Carlton Cuse: "Yes, we do know how Jacob will be depicted. Notice the careful wording of my answer. And no, Jacob did not appear before he was met by Locke." Cuse declined to say whether an actor had been chosen to portray the character.

#33 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:22 AM

In one of the episodes of season 3 Jack played this haunting tune on piano, I love it! So melancholic!

Pourya jan, do you know whether there has been an official release of the music from Lost. I am in love with a piano piece that is often played in sentimental moments on the show, each note is perfect!!!

#34 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:54 AM

The song played above is unf not on the OST CD! But the the song you mean which might be Michael Giacchino - Life And Death is:

#35 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:13 AM

The song played above is unf not on the OST CD! But the the song you mean which might be Michael Giacchino - Life And Death is:

That's the one Pourya jan, simply put... PERFECT!! i'll be buying the OST for sure now. :)

#36 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:02 AM

Lost Game Preview

So it seems they are developing a computer game spin off of the series. These things don't usually work in my opinion, but this actually looks quite interesting....

#37 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:57 AM

I dont think that this game will lead anywhere since the show hasnt concluded itself yet! But it will provide yet other puzzles to solve!

The latest video on find815.com:

The producers have suggested that this side story might go on after that season 4 takes pause due to the strike!

#38 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:16 AM

So there is a possibility of some side stories during the pause?

As much as im looking forward to the 4th season i really hope we aren't left with a gigantic pause between the two halfs, it does however look inevitable at this stage :(

#39 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:20 AM

As usual I have not been able to resist reading spoilers lol and I know more or less the plot of every episode to come these first half! And although the pace will be high and lots of surprises the core questions of the show wont be answered! Those are according to officials planned to be approached in the latter half!

btw Pedram jan, I read that sky will start airing s 4 soon, next week or the week after!

#40 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 04:09 AM

I have tried to avoid the spoilers, but curiosity usually gets the better of me so we'll see how long i can hold out. During Season 3 i found myself checking the synopsis of the latter episodes on the back of the dvd cover haha.

Yea i heard Sky One will be showing the first episodes of season 4 starting beginning of Feb, i sure hope thats the case!!

btw my Lost OST arrived in the post this morning :dance_baby_wft:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users