Photo

Who won't ever get married?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Poll: Say what? (29 member(s) have cast votes)

R U gonna marry some day?

1. Yes (13 votes [44.83%])

Percentage of vote: 44.83%

2. No (2 votes [6.90%])

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

3. Maybe (9 votes [31.03%])

Percentage of vote: 31.03%

4. Did it once, won't do it again (2 votes [6.90%])

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

5. I am in the process actually (1 votes [3.45%])

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

6. I once got so close to marrying someone, but anyhow I will (1 votes [3.45%])

7. I once got so close to marrying someone, but thank God I won't ever marry any longer (1 votes [3.45%])

8. Did marry once, then divorced, will do it again (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

9. KKBB (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Mona

Mona

Marmooolak

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, most sports (rugby, floorball and badminton), music, movies, shopping, books, taking pictures and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:23 PM

KKBB chiye? ye fohshe? :haha:

It's:

Kiss Keano's Beautiful Butt :))

seriously? :))) :))) :)))

btw just cuz u make it legal doesn't mean that it will last :t
Posted Image

#42 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:20 PM

There isn't a choice to say : Already married!!

Well, we call that "It's too God Daaaaaaaym late" :giggle: JK

keano405.png

#43 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:22 PM

That's for Y'all to enjoy! :))

Ok all you mamas including Mona KMBB, right now! :giggle:

keano405.png

#44 Luqman

Luqman

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:A lot really....<br /><br />Website Promotions, SEO, Search Engine Marketing, Reading, Cooking, Listening to the music, Pets, Beach, Surfing, Traveling, and whole lota more.

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:29 AM

Every one wants to have to have a partner.....the loyal partner I guess.? Do we still have loyal both men and women on our earth planet...? Perhaps not...The current age trends, the being changed culture, the petrol prices, and all has polluted both the world and life a lot I feel. We are far more polluted, materialistic, and past one decade has totally changed us in all aspects of life (all walks of life). Getting a real soul mate was never this hard before I guess. The virgin soul mate? ehh..

I will marry....! Someday. I will be the most loving husband to my wife, and a great loving dad to my kids. and why not?

I do not get impressed by those are looking for pick up joint or one night stand and they think they are way too advance, studied and traveled? Come on....! Life happens to be for once....Lets enjoy the each bit of it by being nice, sincere, loving, loyal, kind and genrous.

Regards,

Luqman
http://www.luqman-technologies.com/
Cheers:

Luqman
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Affordable Website Promotions Services SEO Company

Free Website Promotion Services Company - Link Builders
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#45 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:Me, Myself &amp; I

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:08 PM

It's:

Kiss Keano's Beautiful Butt :))

seriously? :))) :))) :)))

btw just cuz u make it legal doesn't mean that it will last :t

Not getting married doesn't mean it lasts either :giggle:

But honestly I have known couples who have come to the brink of divorce but b/c of the complicated process they compromised and now feel that getting married has kept them together for longer than not getting married would have. But anyway these are all individual case studies and don't fit for all in society.

#46 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:17 PM

But honestly I have known couples who have come to the brink of divorce but b/c of the complicated process they compromised and now feel that getting married has kept them together for longer than not getting married would have. But anyway these are all individual case studies and don't fit for all in society.

So IYO it's more beneficial for a troubled couble to stick together only for the sake of saving the hassle of going through all the paper works and the legality part of the divorce process?
That's totally retarded and outdated way of perceiving a marriage, so you believe marrying is just to ensure the fundamentals of the marriage are stable enough to hold the life levels? so that in case of an enormous erathquake all floors won't collapse and fail afterall?

Sure let the earthquake shake the entire house, thus smashing all belongings of the household, Yet a beautiful exterior, while leaving a total ruin and big mess of the interior of the house!

I hope I wasn't that incoherent for your understanding Sahari! :giggle:

keano405.png

#47 Ava_T

Ava_T

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:40 AM

In my opinion, marriage is a beautiful thing. And anyone who doesn't get married is missing out on something really beautiful.

Keano, I think mademoiselle meant that because divorce is a long and hard process the couple decided to give working it out a try and they managed to settle their differences and be happy with their marriage again. But in a relationship, it is extremely easy to just walk away without giving it a second try...

#48 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:Me, Myself &amp; I

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:29 AM

So IYO it's more beneficial for a troubled couble to stick together only for the sake of saving the hassle of going through all the paper works and the legality part of the divorce process?
That's totally retarded and outdated way of perceiving a marriage, so you believe marrying is just to ensure the fundamentals of the marriage are stable enough to hold the life levels? so that in case of an enormous erathquake all floors won't collapse and fail afterall?

Sure let the earthquake shake the entire house, thus smashing all belongings of the household, Yet a beautiful exterior, while leaving a total ruin and big mess of the interior of the house!

I hope I wasn't that incoherent for your understanding Sahari! :giggle:

You're going on a slippery slope :giggle: You should stick to your music and lyrical talent :))

In my opinion, marriage is a beautiful thing. And anyone who doesn't get married is missing out on something really beautiful.

Keano, I think mademoiselle meant that because divorce is a long and hard process the couple decided to give working it out a try and they managed to settle their differences and be happy with their marriage again. But in a relationship, it is extremely easy to just walk away without giving it a second try...

Merci Jigar! That is EXACTLY what I meant!

#49 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:50 AM

marriage is for rich ppl ... ageh khanumi hast keh pouldar hast, shuar mikhad, beh man ye khabari bedeh pls :D .

crxy.jpg

#50 nikikhanoom

nikikhanoom

Bia2 Addict

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:23 PM

dunno if i want to do that just yet :boredom_wft:

#51 Adil

Adil

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • Interests:There is lots of things in which i am interested soccer,music,clubs this are my favorite

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:58 PM

Yea for sure we should get married once in a life time.
Posted Image

R.I.P Michael i never gonna forget u

#52 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:28 PM

I am surprised no one yet has KMBB! :nea: :nea: :nea: :nea:

keano405.png

#53 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:03 PM

I always say Never say Never, but now it seems that i'll be exchanging vows in the not too distant future!!

#54 jayrobinson15

jayrobinson15

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:26 PM

I would say maybe, but most likely no.

#55 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

I wonder how many in here got married! One thing is for sure though, I still havent and never will!lol  :glassesboy:

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#56 Mahya aka Persian Dutchess

Mahya aka Persian Dutchess

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

Someday, yes. However, I've yet to have even ONE boyfriend, but love takes time. I must say it'll be more difficult for me as I have a mild case of Autism. I'm still hopeful for now.

tumblr_lyhe0chW0p1qhfdxro1_500.png

welcometomahya.blogspot.com

#57 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:39 PM

Any guy would be lucky to have you dear, you just dont rush into falling in love and specially marriage! 

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#58 Ava_T

Ava_T

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:15 PM

Any guy would be lucky to have you dear, you just dont rush into falling in love and specially marriage!

This exactly!

#59 Mahya aka Persian Dutchess

Mahya aka Persian Dutchess

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:55 PM

^^

Thanks!

tumblr_lyhe0chW0p1qhfdxro1_500.png

welcometomahya.blogspot.com

#60 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:26 PM

This exactly!

Third that!

keano405.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users