• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:42 PM

I think Iran's group isn't bad at all, I feel sorry for group A really tough to compete and advance to the final round.

Group 1:
Australia
China
Iraq
Qatar

Group 2:
Japan
Bahrain
Oman
Thailand

Group 3:
South Korea
North Korea
Jordan
Turkmenistan

Group 4:
Saudi Arabia
Uzbekistan
Lebanon
Singapore

Group 5:
Iran
Kuwait
UAE
Syria

keano405.png

#2 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:Me, Myself & I

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:45 PM

Watch how Iran will humiliate us again! :giggle:

Sorry for the first post being a pessimist loool!

To cheghadr holi pesar, hala koo ta 2010 :p

#3 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:49 PM

Dummy, to aslan too baagh nisti engaar! :haha:
This is the WC 2010 Qualification round which will start February 2008, Today the draw took place and Ali Daei was one of Asia's Reps.

Here is Daei's interview on Fifa website:

http://www.fifa.com/...aei holds court

keano405.png

#4 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:52 PM

Oh Lo0o0o0o0oL!

So the groups are for the qualifying round?

I never claimed to know anything about football :haha: vali I don't mind being educated :giggle:

#5 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:53 PM

BTW Daei looked very sharp and stylish. I liked his suit and tie! :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft:

keano405.png

#6 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:54 PM

Oh Lo0o0o0o0oL!

I never claimed to know anything about football :haha: vali I don't mind being educated :giggle:

I'll educate you! :punishing_wft:

keano405.png

#7 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:56 PM

^ LOL. Is there another way I can watch the interview, for some reason it won't let me view it. :unsure:

#8 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 07:00 PM

LOL, I get the same problem! :haha:

keano405.png

#9 Boozer

Boozer

Bia2 Trainee

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 07:25 PM

Oh Lo0o0o0o0oL!

You mean soccer right? lol

Posted Image

#10 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 07:26 PM

^ We call it football here! :D

#11 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 07:30 PM

They call it Futball in Spain, but what matters at the end is what us The Americans wish to call it!

keano405.png

#12 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 07:31 PM

^ LOL! Eventhough, it's an ugly name, soccer- suckers :haha:

#13 *dodo*

*dodo*

Bia2 Veteran

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,171 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:36 PM

lets hope they qualify and do really well. common if greece won a euro cup, im sure anythgn is possible. lol

#14 Adil

Adil

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • Interests:There is lots of things in which i am interested soccer,music,clubs this are my favorite

Posted 27 November 2007 - 05:55 AM

:DD :DD :DD
Cool UAE is in Irans group we can go and watch the match live.
But the sad thing is that they have to lose against Iran.I want Iran and UAE to qualify.
Posted Image

R.I.P Michael i never gonna forget u

#15 GLTitan7

GLTitan7

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,672 posts
  • Interests:Johnny Walker/Jack Daniels/Jameson <br />Best cure for a cold = Irish Wiskey<br />Vodka = Skool, Svedka, &amp; Absolut<br />I luv that sticky iky

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:03 PM

lets hope they qualify and do really well. common if greece won a euro cup, im sure anythgn is possible. lol

O that still burns, i watched that euro cup in disbelief, all i can say is that those were the g***** tactics if thats even a word. But the word gay and greek are Synonymous (reference Alexander the movie).

To give credit where its due though, they did play very disciplined i mean to maintain 9 people in a penalty box on defense at all times is amazing. Much less having scoring on only set plays, corner kicks, free kicks & etc... then rushing back to play defense. I've never seen that and they won.

My views on World Cup 2010, by far there will be a lot of young talent
Bojan Krkic (who will he play for Spain or Serbia) currently 17 starting on Barcelona

Benzema (tall, white Algerian (zidane???)) plays for lyon & started for france already. He hasnt done much for the NT team, but done a lot for Lyon (10 goals in last 10 games this season), he doesnt play anything like zidane, but he is a great finisher like rooney.

Nasri another youth player on the France NT team.

G. Dos Santos (maybe his brother might play for mexico too (currently on Barca's youth program) will be the savior or the ronaldinho (like his father) by many in the Mexican Football fan base.

Sergio Ramos a stud, nothing more said (he is so energetic that it gets the best of him)
Argentina's Aguerro this guy who must remember is name because he is a great player very much the next Messi

L. Messi hopefully he gets credit, he is short and maybe not a pretty as C. Ronaldo, but he does a lot more helpful things for his team. Ronaldo's game has changed, but it seems his moves arent as effective as they once were (people are learning how to guard it) yet hes still an amazing player. Messi is superb, i love watching him he is the skinny version of maradona.

Brazil has hailed Kerlon (infamous for dribbling with his head) & pato (the duck & AC Milan wizard), but i havent seen much out of them. They arent nearly as talented as Anderson, but time will tell.
Anderson amazing, not quite ronaldinho, but good, i dont think the move to English Football was smart, i hope for the best, but he doesnt seem suited for it. Its very physical and a shared Center Midfield where he has to play defense isnt smart.

Torres (el nino) lol, just like the spanish press always criticizes him, he cant finish, and he really cant. I love his speed and flashy style, but it seems when he misses two goals that are clear gimme goals, he gives up and plays scared for the rest of the game.

Really Portugal has out done themselves they have a lot of talented young players very much like when Figo lead his youth teams in the late 80's but never amounted to anything. Veloso (move to Man U this Jan maybe?) nani wow, quaresma (ronaldo's twin) and all centered around Ronaldo. Very scary midfield, Veloso (great defensive midfielder), Queresma (on the right), Nani (on the left), Ronaldo (mayber attacking mid, but probably left or right forward). Great keeper in Ricardo, decent, but the problem is the young defense.

IRAN SUXS, and I see an outsider that seems really good yes i mean ISRAEL, will be better than Iran. No offense but they've made a lot of strides and politics, money have helped them get there. Israel has three players in the EPL that play for the best teams Chelsea & Liverpool. Their ex-coach is coaching at CHelsea with a jewish owner and this has helped bring in two jewish players. Sahar (17 years old) is on loan at QPR (lol Iran lost to QPR 3-0 remember that) and there defender.

IF ISRAEL were to play IRAN (never will happen in current politics of the world) ISRAEL would win. ISRAEL does play a lot like greece to, but now with there foot in the door for English Football expect the tactics to change.

Iran has no youth talent, Look Neokonaum is going to be in his prime (hopefully i think he is overated) at 2010, whats the point of Madavakia (hes old) whos game was centered around aggression and speed (hes aging, hes no ryan giggs), we will have the best defender and the only reason we've had a defense in years gone (rezaei). We have never had disciplined players, nor a defense, goalie. Plus the only Iranian we can count on is teymourian and hopefully depending on if money loses the patriotism (dejagh). In Dejagh's case its not looking good i dont know if he is a german citizen hopefully he is, but look where Zandi (playing in Cyprus) is after joining Iran (there are other reasons too). Also Kaabi, but he's only played in one game this year at leceister which i believe its due to the culture clash, because he is a superb talent. Dude Karami is gone, Hashemian will be old and etc... O yea can we get a legit coach, i mean Japan has Zico coaching for them.

I think Irans 2010 team has two (maybe three good players) Teymourian & Kaebi (hopefully dejagh), but since we play in weak Asia we will possibly qualify. I hope, wish that we dont lose to a team like Bahrain, S. Arabia or etc..., but Iranian Soccer is weak. Really its that the world continues to spend more money on it, and our gov't pressures our National team, when half dont receive adaquate training and in the end we will count on our European based players who most will be to old. I cant make a good analysis bc i havent heard of any talents within the country, i dont enjoy watching the IPL, i mean i firmly believe any team in the MLS can beat a top IPL team. IPL will never become much unless, politics & money change within it. So many players are picked based on politics.

If i hear Daei was great player, which he wasnt unless your counting the goal tally against Cambodia, Vietnam etc..., but he had one good year at Bayern, & NEVER scored for us in the WORLD CUP (not qualifiying). Hopefully he doesnt coach. Our nations best player ever produced was & is mahadavika. I will still be routing for Iran, hoping for the best, but being satisfied if they lose all three games repectively (knowing that there are too many forces against the team). Daei kissed mullahs a** ruining 2006 WC. The 2006 WC could of been Irans coming out party, but Daei, lazy, slow A** ruined the pace of the game & potential goals. Hopefully he doesnt come out of retirement for 2010 to play for Iran if they make the WC.

I wish for Iran to be good, i mean they have brazilian personal talent, but with vietnamese (no offense) football football discipline/IQ.
My 2010 teams for the world cup

Brazil, Argentina, Some african nation (maybe Morocco), Portugal, Spain, Holland, France, Germany & Holland.

USA will be big too, they will advertise there youth talent Spector (18 when he played in EPL), ADU (LMAO, overated), O'brien, etc... USA could & would humilate Iran if they played against each other. USA plays ugly soccer, dirty play (fouls), shitty goals (rebounds, LMAO, LOL how many times do they get penalties in a game at least one a game never seen that), & against the likes of Brazil or Argentina (really just fool around bc they dont take them seriously) act like they are in the same league. WHAT the United States countines to do is provide Billions for soccer, but the one thing holding it back is the quality of players. Most players on the NT come from middle class caucasion families, middle class or higher is the most important factor, but that is what is really keeping them back. Bc these middle class families can spend big money 6-10K a year for there children to play a normal game. So what happens is that truly talented or Blessed (i'm not one 100% sure & not bitter) get left out. We dont have the right players playing the game, plus there are way to many other sports people are focused on in this nation that soccer isnt as important. If i was a African American blessed with physical talent id play Football or Basket ball bc there is more money in it.

Germany has a lot of depth, Klose will unfortuantely break the WC record for goals, but they have great depth with forwards, good midfielders, but more importantly a strong disciplined team.

Ukraine is great, play beautifully together, but they are lousy finishers. Shevechenko is gone, they are amazing to watch when it comes to wits, hard work, but frustrating to see a team no be able to have a dominate midfielder.

France has a bundle of talent, i dont know where to start, the biggest problem is will Trezeguet play (politcs in the way) and i dont know i hope it doest turn out like cantona, but its seems like it will. France could possibly play 2 teams in the world cup with talent they have.

African teams are tricky to pick, usually you pick the team that made a lot of noise while qualifying and wining the africa nation's cup. But what you dont do is pick a team that makes it second consecutive appearance after making the first i think, nigera before sengegal, remember senegal in 2002, then in 2006, Hopefully ghana or ivory coast doesnt do the same. I really like Morocco, very good team (especially defensively), but a nightmare at goal, and wannabe Ronaldo in Chemakh, but they have a decent midfield. I love their defense. They have decent depth on the bench.

These are extremely racist, sometimes narrow minded & shallow views, but really i think the emotions got the best of me. Especially with Greece, i love them because i respect that they made defense very important once again, but it just drained a lot out of me when they won EURO2004. They really have created teams like Israel who can tie France with the same tactics.
Posted Image

HS to NIU 09'

Nader/1000

#16 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:Me, Myself &amp; I

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:36 PM

^ You didn't just type all that yourself?! :eek_wft: LOL! You should come here and give me a hand with my essay typing! :p

#17 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 12:41 AM

Adil,

How do you think your team (UAE) will do in this group?

keano405.png

#18 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:48 AM

Hmmm...Death matchs for poor Australia !!

crxy.jpg

#19 Adil

Adil

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • Interests:There is lots of things in which i am interested soccer,music,clubs this are my favorite

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:20 PM

Adil,

How do you think your team (UAE) will do in this group?

I now they suck in soccer...Iran is my fav team if they lose i will be sick but UAE i dont care if they lose or win but i want them to win coz i live here.
I think UAE will win against Syria and Kuwait but they will lose against IRAN 4-1.
Posted Image

R.I.P Michael i never gonna forget u

#20 GLTitan7

GLTitan7

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,672 posts
  • Interests:Johnny Walker/Jack Daniels/Jameson <br />Best cure for a cold = Irish Wiskey<br />Vodka = Skool, Svedka, &amp; Absolut<br />I luv that sticky iky

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:32 AM

Dejagh goal 11-24-08

Great goal by a good iranian player, against a great team.

It was all power and a goal at a very hard angle.
Ribery had a good game in this one too.
Posted Image

HS to NIU 09'

Nader/1000

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users