#1 Iranianpower

Iranianpower

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:26 PM

Firefox loads only 50% of pages when DC++ running

I am having a strange problem with the latest versions of DC++, and Firefox. Only up to recently, Firefox has increasingly been failing to load webpages. Basically, when Dc++ is connected, Firefox fails to load pages 50% of the time. Sometimes, the disconnection problems last a few seconds, sometimes minutes but eventually Firefox lets me see the page. When I close DC++, FIrefox acts normally.

Note: I've been using Dc++ for 3 days now, and only on the 3rd day did Firefox begin to appear affected. I am running Xpsp2, and have all the latest updates and run a spy-free computer.

Thx

#2 find1234

find1234

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:08 AM

You are using firefox with DC++ and the pages are loading to only 50%. Now this is the clear problem of DC++ give so much load to your RAM and your PC can't download pages from the net. For the solution of this problem don't use both the things at the same time. Or you can try another browser but I am sure your problem remain same so there is only solution is don't use both the things simultaneously.
WARNING: Link removed! Ads are strictly forbidden!

#3 chary

chary

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:50 AM

You should either add more RAM to your pc or try using older version of Opera which uses less of a ram.

#4 sexy sherazi

sexy sherazi

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:20 PM

I am Using Firforx 3
But its loads much more RAM usage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users