• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GLTitan7

GLTitan7

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,672 posts
  • Interests:Johnny Walker/Jack Daniels/Jameson <br />Best cure for a cold = Irish Wiskey<br />Vodka = Skool, Svedka, &amp; Absolut<br />I luv that sticky iky

Posted 09 July 2007 - 02:33 PM

Finally he got signed with someone in europe, the guy is a stud, cant wait to watch him play defense the way he does, perfect fit for english football. But i believe he will be with a bigger club in three years like a arsenal, chelsea, man. united or etc... He is fast, hyper-active enough, determined and puts forth all his energy into the game. Hopefully no bad attitudes or else he will not grow as a player.

City beat off Premier clubs to sign Iran ace Kaebi

by Bill Anderson

A bit of smart footwork, not to mention some “espionage”, helped Leicester City secure the signing of Iranian star Hossein Kaebi.

The 21-year-old right-back, who has won 50 caps for his country, signed a two-year deal for an undisclosed fee from Iranian club Persepolis.

Kaebi is City manager Martin Allen's ninth signing following
the arrivals of Sergio Hellings, Bruno N'Gotty, Ricky Sappleton, Carl Cort, Radostin Kishishev, Jimmy Nielsen, James Chambers and Jon Hayes.

A delighted Allen said: “This is a very important signing. He is someone the chairman made me aware of soon after I arrived. From where I had been before, I did not have too much knowledge about him.

“However, after watching videos and hearing recommendations, it was quite obvious he is a very good player.

“We thought the deal might have gone dead. There was Premiership interest, but I had an agreement with him just before I went away that he would come here.

“He has to play his games in the Asian Cup, so this was the first opportunity for him to come, the only window we could do it in.

“When he played in a friendly against Jamaica, he was man of the match and the Premiership scouts were watching.

“For the last couple of days it was a case of getting him quietly into the country and up here without anyone else hijacking the deal, and stopping him getting to any of the Premiership clubs who probably thought he was still back in Iran.

“The chairman has pulled off a wonderful move, and a bit of espionage, to get him here. It is a relief that we have got him.”

Kaebi made his international debut at 16, forging a growing reputation which led to him being a stand-out in last year's World Cup finals in Germany.

He does not speak English but, through an interpreter, Kaebi said: “I wanted to play in Europe and Leicester have given me this opportunity. I will do my best for them.

“When I heard Leicester were interested, I found out more about them and about Gary Lineker and Emile Heskey playing for them, and that impressed me.

“I have seen the wonderful stadium and all the people I have met have been very friendly. I am determined to repay them.”

Allen added: “We had done our research about his culture, language and religion, and we have already organised measures to help him settle in. We will learn about him and he will learn my type of English!”

Kaebi is used to playing in front of average crowds of around 50,000, so he is unlikely to be unnerved by Championship football.

He is now back with the Iranian national team for the Asian Cup, and if they reach the final he could face City team-mate Patrick Kisnorbo if Australia make it through their half of the draw
Posted Image

HS to NIU 09'

Nader/1000

#2 Adil

Adil

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • Interests:There is lots of things in which i am interested soccer,music,clubs this are my favorite

Posted 10 July 2007 - 07:13 PM

I think kaebi will be successful in Europe coz he said it was not difficult for him at all to play with Portugal in WC and he and Mahdivikia was the only player who could play good with Portugal players.
Posted Image

R.I.P Michael i never gonna forget u

#3 GLTitan7

GLTitan7

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,672 posts
  • Interests:Johnny Walker/Jack Daniels/Jameson <br />Best cure for a cold = Irish Wiskey<br />Vodka = Skool, Svedka, &amp; Absolut<br />I luv that sticky iky

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:47 AM

kaebi is built for english football. His fury, passion and aggressively smart defensive style will be great. Plus a majority of epl or coca championship defenders are his size. Kaebi is fast and doesnt play around, he wants to win. Hes going to be the crowd favorite.

I want to see him play manchester united and matchup against cristiano, bc thats what he wants.

Kaebi is the type of player who wants those hard matchups and cherishes tight games or moments where he can be the deciding factor.

Hopefully no attitude problems with anyone.
Posted Image

HS to NIU 09'

Nader/1000

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users