Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:23 PM

vaghan

#22 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 01 August 2007 - 08:50 PM

Iraq deservedly won the Cup fair & square. The showed the rest of Asia what unity and patriotism is all about, they fought as if defeat had no meaning in their vocabulary.
Well done Iraq, may you guys be a great example for our lazy players, and lousy head coach!

keano405.png

#23 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:Me, Myself & I

Posted 02 August 2007 - 03:05 AM

I actually cannot believe Iraq won!? I guess I sort of underestimated them from the start. Well done to them! As for Iran, well, I'm *speechless* :rolleyes:

#24 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:11 PM

After GN's failure to manage TM in its AC appearance, there have been mixed news concerning whether or not he'll remain as the head coach, Apparently just before AC IFF quietly extended his contract for another year, although a few days ago Khabiri a member of the transitory federation of football announced that Qalenei has been sacked and they're in search of a world class coach either from Brazil or East Europe.

keano405.png

#25 Adil

Adil

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • Interests:There is lots of things in which i am interested soccer,music,clubs this are my favorite

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:04 PM

After GN's failure to manage TM in its AC appearance, there have been mixed news concerning whether or not he'll remain as the head coach, Apparently just before AC IFF quietly extended his contract for another year, although a few days ago Khabiri a member of the transitory federation of football announced that Qalenei has been sacked and they're in search of a world class coach either from Brazil or East Europe.

We should try and sign Ali Daei for a year mayb he will be good for TM
Posted Image

R.I.P Michael i never gonna forget u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users