99 replies to this topic

#81 takshakh

takshakh

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:24 AM

I am very egoistic, I want to cheat but not have my partner cheating on me! And I love to have women cheating on their partners. Double standards? Bet your ass! But that is what I get off on and I have come to accept it. I do no longer pretend being what I am not. That is why I don't have nay serious relationships, so that no one needs to get hurt in the process of me being who I am.

You're dangerous!

I beg to differ. On the contrary you should be more afraid of those who act and behave like snakes, with the likes of Pourya your takleef is moshakhas and you know what to expect, he is not what he claims to be, he is what he is. In Persian we have a great saying: Az aan nataras ke haayo hooy daarad, az aan betars ke sar be zeer daarad.

Although I believe your comment was to be served in more of a humorous fashion! :)

Spot on.

"Hamishe khodat bash. Magar inke betavani yek takshakh bashi. Angah hamishe yek takshakh bash."

#82 Ava_T

Ava_T

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:02 PM

It was meant to be humourous.  :) I should add more emoticons to my posts!

#83 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:08 PM

:rolleyes:

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#84 takshakh

takshakh

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:16 AM

Ava jan how long have you been married for ? If you don't mind me asking?

"Hamishe khodat bash. Magar inke betavani yek takshakh bashi. Angah hamishe yek takshakh bash."

#85 marde_tanhaye_shab

marde_tanhaye_shab

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:31 AM

I hope to tru arian man!! Yek zane paake ariyaee tanha ba yek marde paake ariyaee ezdevaj mikonad!   :redrose:

Edited by marde_tanhaye_shab, 22 August 2013 - 07:32 AM.

#86 Ava_T

Ava_T

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

Going to be 7 years.  :serenade:

#87 takshakh

takshakh

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:19 PM

Going to be 7 years.  :serenade:

That is amazing. Mubarak bashe.
Do you have any children?

#88 Ava_T

Ava_T

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:11 PM

mersi :)

I have a 3 year old.

#89 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:05 PM

Last night I cheated big time and I still feel guilty about, horrible horrible feeling!  :(

After my gym, I was supposed to meet one of my clients in a parking lot of a shopping plaza, so  waited and waited and waited, but the client apparently was stuck in traffic, then I saw a couple of young and beautiful girls, sitting in front of my car and started provocation with those things they were holding in their hands and started eating them in public, shame shame...

At this point I couldn't control myself, got off my car and fiercely approached them and told them it's a little bit too much to behave like that in public and especially when they know there is a guy right in front of them and what they're doing is extremely tempting and provocative, they started laughing as if they enjoyed what they just heard, I asked them where they bought these stuff from, one of them pointed her finger at inside the plaza and told me, the culprit is inside the plaza, So I ran into the building, as I walked in I saw her right in front of my eyes staring at me, calling my name, yes she was there waiting for me.

She was there to entertain me giving me moments of true pleasure and indescribable orgasm. Without the slightest hesitation I went inside of her and got myself a delicious combo premium chicken club (grilled) with the amazing McDonald's french fries and of course soda. The I sat right in the McDonald's and raped my combo like there was no tomorrow, so enjoyed it, jatoon khaali this was a cheating that was worth every penny of it, and I don't regret it bit!  :D

And yes the 3rd paragraph was true exaggeration and basically most of it never happened!  :D

keano405.png

#90 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:33 PM

You got me there bro! hahaha!  :clap: :clap:

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#91 AbNabatChoobi

AbNabatChoobi

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

Last night I cheated big time and I still feel guilty about, horrible horrible feeling!  :(

After my gym, I was supposed to meet one of my clients in a parking lot of a shopping plaza, so  waited and waited and waited, but the client apparently was stuck in traffic, then I saw a couple of young and beautiful girls, sitting in front of my car and started provocation with those things they were holding in their hands and started eating them in public, shame shame...

At this point I couldn't control myself, got off my car and fiercely approached them and told them it's a little bit too much to behave like that in public and especially when they know there is a guy right in front of them and what they're doing is extremely tempting and provocative, they started laughing as if they enjoyed what they just heard, I asked them where they bought these stuff from, one of them pointed her finger at inside the plaza and told me, the culprit is inside the plaza, So I ran into the building, as I walked in I saw her right in front of my eyes staring at me, calling my name, yes she was there waiting for me.

She was there to entertain me giving me moments of true pleasure and indescribable orgasm. Without the slightest hesitation I went inside of her and got myself a delicious combo premium chicken club (grilled) with the amazing McDonald's french fries and of course soda. The I sat right in the McDonald's and raped my combo like there was no tomorrow, so enjoyed it, jatoon khaali this was a cheating that was worth every penny of it, and I don't regret it bit!  :D

And yes the 3rd paragraph was true exaggeration and basically most of it never happened!  :D

lololololzzzzz OMG you're so bad! :angry2: :spinning:

#92 takshakh

takshakh

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:49 PM

mersi :)

I have a 3 year old.

You are welcome.

3 year old, what a beauty. Boy or girl?

#93 Ava_T

Ava_T

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:52 PM

boy :)

#94 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

Har soaale digeyee age bood man haazeram be jaaye ishoon javaabgoo baasham! :D

keano405.png

#95 Ava_T

Ava_T

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:37 PM

chera?  :wacko:

#96 marde_tanhaye_shab

marde_tanhaye_shab

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

Banoo shoma khod ra narahat nakonid :huglove: :redrose: in pesar karash in ast ke az khod nagooyad va tanha dar kaare digaran dekhaalat konad!!! Amma khob nojavan ast ariyaee vali napokhte, ma bozrgtarha abyad bebakhshim!  :nonesense:

#97 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:19 PM

chera?  :wacko:

Cuz I am the King! 

:aghassi:

keano405.png

#98 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

Banoo shoma khod ra narahat nakonid :huglove: :redrose: in pesar karash in ast ke az khod nagooyad va tanha dar kaare digaran dekhaalat konad!!! Amma khob nojavan ast ariyaee vali napokhte, ma bozrgtarha abyad bebakhshim!  :nonesense:

LoOoOoOoL

I am so loving this gentleman's comments!  :))) :))) :))) :king:

keano405.png

#99 Ava_T

Ava_T

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

Keano...that's right! I forgot!  :worship:

Marde tanha...baraye etelaye shoma...avalan, narahat nashodam, chizi nabood ke narahat besham. dovoman, bande dar jame 'bozorgtarha' neestam. Man ye jooje hastam....har ki ham beporse 21 sal beeshtar nadaram. :princess:

#100 takshakh

takshakh

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

Baram yeah dokhtar aryayi peyda kon pedar jan, chon shayad oo betavanad be man ariyai boodan ra yad bedavad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users