99 replies to this topic

#61 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:00 AM

I remember that bro! I feel you! I have never (to my knowledge at least) been cheated on by someone I was in a relationship with, but I can imagine that its one of the worst wounds and pains to get rid of!

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#62 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:28 PM

Thanks bro, honestly after that torturous process I have never been able to once again fall in love as deep any longer. :(

keano405.png

#63 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:49 AM

I am not able to love as deeply as before either, but I personally think its part of maturity. No matter what causes it along the way.

#64 Ava_T

Ava_T

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:54 PM

I love love.  :wub:

I love romance. :huglove:

I love seeing people in love. 

People who cheat are idiots. Kick them to the curb and seize the day and love love love. Don't let the cheaters break you. Don't let them take your soul and heart so that you can never feel that feeling again.

#65 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:29 AM

:rolleyes: 

#66 marde_tanhaye_shab

marde_tanhaye_shab

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:09 AM

Khakbarsare har zani ke be mardesh khiaanat mikone!!! Oon zan yek zane aaryaaee nist!!! Hargez! 

#67 Ava_T

Ava_T

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:17 PM

Khakbarsare har zani ke be mardesh khiaanat mikone!!! Oon zan yek zane aaryaaee nist!!! Hargez! 

marda ke khianat mikonan chi?

#68 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

:rolleyes: 

#69 marde_tanhaye_shab

marde_tanhaye_shab

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:19 PM

marda ke khianat mikonan chi?

khob aanham ziaad ghashang neest, amma mardhaa fargh darand! In raa nabayaad az yaad bord 

men more nauutral, more need :) 

#70 Ava_T

Ava_T

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

DOUBLE STANDARDS!  :thumbdown:

#71 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

Zende baad marde Aryaei  :flirt:  :lol:

keano405.png

#72 takshakh

takshakh

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

This is my opinion, I think as Iranians we have grown up in a society that cheating is not frowned upon yet more or less unspoken of and accepted. Not to say that it's just males whom cheat but yet just as much females do as well. I don't believe we were taught to grow up and be a one partner person. For example lets say did you grow up knowing your uncle is or auntie is married yet has a few on the side, even your grandad or parent. What about your friends? How many do you know that have a partner but yet have a few on the side.
How many times have we ever pulled one aside and said "what are you doing, what you are doing is wrong".
Cheating isn't just having a physical relationship with some one it's everything that you wouldn't want your partner to do with the opposite sex.

Why is monogamy at times such a hard to commitment to keep?

"Hamishe khodat bash. Magar inke betavani yek takshakh bashi. Angah hamishe yek takshakh bash."

#73 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:31 AM

I am very egoistic, I want to cheat but not have my partner cheating on me! And I love to have women cheating on their partners. Double standards? Bet your ass! But that is what I get off on and I have come to accept it. I do no longer pretend being what I am not. That is why I don't have nay serious relationships, so that no one needs to get hurt in the process of me being who I am. 

#74 takshakh

takshakh

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:44 AM

I am very egoistic, I want to cheat but not have my partner cheating on me! And I love to have women cheating on their partners. Double standards? Bet your ass! But that is what I get off on and I have come to accept it. I do no longer pretend being what I am not. That is why I don't have nay serious relationships, so that no one needs to get hurt in the process of me being who I am.

I respect that a lot. You have clarity of who you are and chosen your way of life.
Not many people will admit that.
It's respectful when a man can come out say that. The best part of what you said is you have identified what you like and have chosen to not get in a serious relationship to hurt some one else.

Respect.

"Hamishe khodat bash. Magar inke betavani yek takshakh bashi. Angah hamishe yek takshakh bash."

#75 marde_tanhaye_shab

marde_tanhaye_shab

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

:cry:

#76 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

I respect that a lot. You have clarity of who you are and chosen your way of life.
Not many people will admit that.
It's respectful when a man can come out say that. The best part of what you said is you have identified what you like and have chosen to not get in a serious relationship to hurt some one else.

Respect.

Thank you. 

#77 AbNabatChoobi

AbNabatChoobi

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

I hate cheaters, just hate them and can't stand them at all

#78 Ava_T

Ava_T

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:52 PM

You're dangerous!

#79 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:28 PM

I've always been a wolf, but now no longer in sheep's clothing.

#80 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:30 PM

You're dangerous!

I beg to differ. On the contrary you should be more afraid of those who act and behave like snakes, with the likes of Pourya your takleef is moshakhas and you know what to expect, he is not what he claims to be, he is what he is. In Persian we have a great saying: Az aan nataras ke haayo hooy daarad, az aan betars ke sar be zeer daarad.

Although I believe your comment was to be served in more of a humorous fashion! :)

keano405.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users