99 replies to this topic

#1 josephine

josephine

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 02:45 AM

What do you do when you think that your boy/girlfriend is cheating on you?
This doesn't doesn't apply to me personally, I'd just like to know!!!
A signiture worth reading

#2 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 03:13 AM

Since I wouldn’t be able to trust her any longer, I would put an end to the relationship!
Even if I am 100% sure that she regrets it and it’s a one-time-mistake, …still I wouldn’t be able to trust her a day more! Even though I would probably still love her, I can’t be in a relationship with her!
The same goes with myself! IF I ever betray my partner, I wont be able to continue the relationship with her! Even if SHE would find a way to forgive my mistake, I wont! Such mistakes are irreversible!

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#3 +~*PeRSiaN_SeNoRitA*~+

+~*PeRSiaN_SeNoRitA*~+

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:MuSiC!!! *footie* Persian peeps, Persian concerts and Miladiii of course ;)

Posted 04 July 2004 - 06:17 AM

I'd definetely break up. It would hurt me too badly. Cuz I'd never really trust him anymore and I'm damnnnn jealous...And I really think sum1 who does it once will do it twice, and... :(
A Friend's Love says:
If you ever need anything,
I'll be there.

True Love says:
You'll never need anything;
I'll be there.

#4 eshghezamini

eshghezamini

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,788 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 07:24 AM

uhmmm interesting topic josephine, is there something i should know?! <_< I would cry for a week and then tell them how mean and selfish they are and then break up with them, simple :)

#5 Ali_Boston

Ali_Boston

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 11:48 AM

what do i do???

i go hook up with my g/f's best freind

thats what i have done in the past

#6 +~*PeRSiaN_SeNoRitA*~+

+~*PeRSiaN_SeNoRitA*~+

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:MuSiC!!! *footie* Persian peeps, Persian concerts and Miladiii of course ;)

Posted 04 July 2004 - 11:59 AM

Ali Boston this is just too childish... <_<
A Friend's Love says:
If you ever need anything,
I'll be there.

True Love says:
You'll never need anything;
I'll be there.

#7 DonYaA

DonYaA

Bia2 Extreme pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 02:13 PM

Well, I would leave him.
If I can't trust him, then I can't be with him anymore.
And I'm won't try to be someone's guard, to make sure they don't do anything stupid again.

#8 Green_Eyed_Girl

Green_Eyed_Girl

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 03:37 PM

I have never been in that situation and I know it's easy to say "I would to this and that B)" but reality is different.
Anyway, what I think I would do would be talking to him. I think that communication is important. If after talking to him he admitted that he cheated on me or if I still thought that he was cheating on me, I would break up.

o0O "Travelling is almost like talking with those of other centuries" O0o

o0O María O0o

#9 Ali_Boston

Ali_Boston

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 05:09 PM

no its not, im only 16

#10 Guest_BehnoushY_*

Guest_BehnoushY_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2004 - 05:50 PM

Why would he even think of doing such thing???

Hmm, I'd probably break up but then I wouldn't care that much cuz am not really a relationship type of person...that's what I can say NOW, it may not apply to future...

#11 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts
  • Interests:futbal, chicks, computers, Democracts, pizza, spanish food, Persian music, Trance music, Gatchaman, Voltron, dokhtar irani, my sis Phinny-Winny and my sis Neda and my sis Behnoush and my sis Sheytoonak

Posted 04 July 2004 - 11:08 PM

... an emotional contact has been breached...

so what is the best to way reslove it.. by spliting up. Going their sperate ways... I'm sure this has to be the most terrible thing to happend to anyone, besides break up.

How terrible it must feel.... <_<
Posted Image

#12 Juve_Rox

Juve_Rox

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 01:52 AM

what do i do???

i go hook up with my g/f's best freind

thats what i have done in the past

that's right man! that b*tch deserves it! :lol: :lol:

i'd say, don't let your partner find out! :lol:

#13 dodo

dodo

Bia2 Pro

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 02:39 AM

first of all, i would find out for my self if he is doing it or not. second of if i know they are and i cant prove it. breaking up is the best way. i personally my self, dont trust any one 100%. That way if something goes wrong, it would be much quicker to heal. well thats how i would do it.
when you lie to others to make yourself look good, the only person you are fooling is you. " by dodo"

#14 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts
  • Interests:futbal, chicks, computers, Democracts, pizza, spanish food, Persian music, Trance music, Gatchaman, Voltron, dokhtar irani, my sis Phinny-Winny and my sis Neda and my sis Behnoush and my sis Sheytoonak

Posted 05 July 2004 - 09:29 PM

first of all, i would find out for my self if he is doing it or not. second of if i know they are and i cant prove it. breaking up is the best way. i personally my self, dont trust any one 100%. That way if something goes wrong, it would be much quicker to heal. well thats how i would do it.

.. the bad thing about me is that I did not have that mentality before committing to the previous relationship, had I known that... being dump won't had been the worse thing in my life.

That's how stupid I am...
Posted Image

#15 dodo

dodo

Bia2 Pro

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 10:26 PM

Mahan jan. you need to get over her. She is not comming back, and as you can see life is moving. You have to let your feelings goooo.
when you lie to others to make yourself look good, the only person you are fooling is you. " by dodo"

#16 Misty_J**

Misty_J**

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 09:40 PM

If you really wanna get revenge then act like you understand and forgive them so that they feel everthin's gonna be alright, then dump them. After that start flirting real bad with their bestie!

#17 Guest_BehnoushY_*

Guest_BehnoushY_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2004 - 09:41 PM

LOL...that was a good one! ;)

#18 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:53 PM

act like you understand and forgive them so that they feel everthin's gonna be alright, then dump them.

:unsure: ... that story sounds familiar to me!! :blink:
Posted Image

#19 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:57 PM

Mahan jan. you need to get over her. She is not comming back

Lord help me, if she did come back!! :wacko: I really won't know what I would do, honestly! Guess she would be like back to finish her job, but I don't know what I will do. Guess you can say that she is the only person I fear a lot outside the family circle. There are people who makes uncomfortable, but I'm not scared or afraid of them. but the ex .. oooooowwwwww :ph34r:
Posted Image

#20 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:58 PM

so mahan, does she live in your town or...?

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users