• Please log in to reply
1182 replies to this topic

#1181 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:07 AM

So this Weekend I played "The Last Of Us" damn what graphics, plus the storyboard makes you feel as if you're watching a movie, amazing game, though I wish it had a little bit of more action and excitement to it, but again I only played about 30-40 minutes of it and I've heard it's a pretty long game and I am assuming it will pick up somewhere down the line!

Also my friend recently bought the FIFA 14, so we played plenty of FIFA 14 as well. Overall this weekend was a cool gaming and kickback weekend.

keano405.png

#1182 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

I plan to start Last of Us this week, have had the game a while now but not had the time. Its my kind of game it seems, plus that it has been rated one of the best games ever. 

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#1183 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

It's a real nice game, its graphics is crazy and I am sure you will like it. I just wish it was a little more fast paced and more action, however I only played 30 minutes into it, and I heard it will pick up later on, plus they say it's one of the longest games ever.

Share your thoughts once you play it bro! :)

keano405.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users