1182 replies to this topic

#1 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 09:02 AM

Since it seems to be some GAME-fans in the forum!!
I thought that we perhaps could share our recommendations, tips and reviews with each other in this thread!

GAMES: PC, XBOX, GAME CUBE and PS 2 (along with other consoles)

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#2 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 10:15 AM

NEW pics from the forthcoming PRINCE of PERSIA 2 (end of 2004)

Prince of Persia 2

#3 Green_Eyed_Girl

Green_Eyed_Girl

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 10:32 AM

I loved the first Prince of Persia that existed for computers. Do you remember it? Hehe I loved to watch my dad play, I couldn't play though, I couldn't stand the guillotines :rolleyes:
I haven't played the new ones, I don't know why. But the screenshots look great.

o0O "Travelling is almost like talking with those of other centuries" O0o

o0O María O0o

#4 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 10:34 AM

yeah I loved the old one! ;)
but the new one in 3D is GREAT! :D
Its plot, graphic and sound give one a very pleasant experience I must say!! B)

#5 Guest_King of Persia_*

Guest_King of Persia_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2004 - 11:23 AM

I loved the first Prince of Persia that existed for computers. Do you remember it? Hehe I loved to watch my dad play, I couldn't play though, I couldn't stand the guillotines :rolleyes:
I haven't played the new ones, I don't know why. But the screenshots look great.

No!
I hated the first one on Computer, it was so slow and boring! ;)

I also love the Co-Op mode on Desert Storm II, Lord of the Rings (None Stop action), Medal of Honor, and of Course Fifa 2004.
Have you played online with your PS2 or XBOX?

#6 Green_Eyed_Girl

Green_Eyed_Girl

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 11:34 AM

No!

I also love the Co-Op mode on Desert Storm II, Lord of the Rings (None Stop action), Medal of Honor, and of Course Fifa 2004.

Well now it's slow and old, but in that moment it was really good :)
o0O "Travelling is almost like talking with those of other centuries" O0o

o0O María O0o

#7 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 12:28 PM

No!

Keano, which one? cuz there was one 15 years ago (AMIGA) and one came 6 years ago for PC (also 3D)!

no I haven't played online!

#8 Guest_a shy MAHAN-fan_*

Guest_a shy MAHAN-fan_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2004 - 06:18 PM

PRO EVOLUTIN SOCCER 3 people....thats all I have to say :D :lol:

#9 dodo

dodo

Bia2 Pro

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 07:17 PM

mmmmm, prince of persian. very khot. but i found the game very hard to play esp when you come to that part where you have to put those log things into position whilst the thing is rotating. i gave up on it.

one of my fav ps2 games is, wacky races. i looooooooove. it.

oh yeah, has any one played the singstar game. That is so fun. much recomended. but it gets really boring when the songs are just the same. and there are only few songs, most from uk hits. i heard they have a german version as well. BUt its really fun to play. ITs a cool game, if you are playing by your self, you get to sing in clubs to make a reputation for your self to get a record deal. But the only problem is the songs. they are booooooring and a bit hard, (some any way.) It would be good to be able to hook your own songs to the game. So i reckon every one should have a go on it. Much much better then the eye toy. that really sux.
when you lie to others to make yourself look good, the only person you are fooling is you. " by dodo"

#10 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 30 June 2004 - 09:51 PM

Keano, which one? cuz there was one 15 years ago (AMIGA) and one came 6 years ago for PC (also 3D)!

no I haven't played online!

Prince of Persia 3D, 1999 on Macintosh!
So slow and action-less and poor sound-track! ;)

keano405.png

#11 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 11:34 PM

mmmmm, prince of persian. very khot. but i found the game very hard to play esp when you come to that part where you have to put those log things into position whilst the thing is rotating. i gave up on it.

Yeah I know!!lol
That light-stick dome is very very tricky and puts your patience to the test!!lol
The hall-of-mirrors too!
But there is one other puzzle, where the prince is looking for Farah in the Bath-house!!
Took me a WHILE before I could find my way through!!lol ;)

#12 dodo

dodo

Bia2 Pro

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 01:09 AM

did you finish the whole game? if you did, what happenes?
when you lie to others to make yourself look good, the only person you are fooling is you. " by dodo"

#13 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 01:44 AM

yeah I finished it! B)

ok here comes the end! Keano don't read it if you are going to play this week-end!! ;)

well, as U know the prince and Farrah team up after killing the Persian King (his father turned now to monster) and take themselves through the systems of the castle! although they get separated a few times along the way! and fall in a LOVE/HATE relationship of course (since he has invaded her country and taken her for slave initially) in the end the prince finds his way to the hourglass in the highest tower and turns back the time to the beginning of the game, you know before it all happened and they invaded India!! then he comes up to her chamber, to tell the princess about the Indian VIZIR's future betrayal! then suddenly he faces the vizir and has to fight him! and about the love story, well since the time has been rewinded it is only the prince who remembers their affair and...the princess on the other hand is seeing the Persian prince for the first time and considers him as the enemy! then, the prince whispers to her something very private about her childhood, a secret she once told him about during their time in the future! And she’ll realise ... ;)

#14 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2004 - 02:42 AM

green-eyed-girl, I used to play the prince of persia on PC and watch my dad play it too...lol...and I haven't got the new ones...no idea y.. :lol: ...hehe

let's see...tomb raider - Angel of Darkness was wonderful; not a dissapointment as the Chronicles one was...The storyline was good and the graphics are great. Lara Croft can now 'kick' ass with hand - to -hand combat (I was halfwy through the game until I figured this out :( ) - which is one of the new moves. the hand-to-hand still has to develop, but a great start definitely. The enemies are harder to kill than in the other ones (but I haven't played IV yet...)...but it's really fun...oh! and by the way, part of the game u get to play as Kurtis - guest star and telekinetic stranger of Angel of Darkness - verrry nice.

Has anyone played it? :) - There aren't many ppl I know who like TR...let me know if u're not one of them, lol...

I heard Final Fantasy 8 is the best - I know it's old now, but I never got a chance to play it... :( ...heard the storyline was wonderful... B)

SSX has been my all time fave (not so sure y...)...but I heard teh undergrounds for tony hawk and need for speed are awesome... :lol:

fefe

#15 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 10:12 AM

Ok, so you recommend it?
Cuz I heard that it had some serious control-Difficulties that irritates enormously!?

Another similar game is PRIMAL!! Gorgeous and great plot!
But the control gives U such a headache on some levels!! Where U tend to climb up about everything U even accidentally touch!!lol :p ;)

#16 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 02:20 PM

coming soon...

Final Fantasy XII

pics:

#17 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 01 July 2004 - 08:20 PM

Did you like the previous one?

keano405.png

#18 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 08:54 PM

Just played it partly, not a big fan of role-games! <_< ;)

#19 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 09:00 PM

Neither am I! ;)

Have you played Splinter's cell?

keano405.png

#20 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 09:02 PM

just tried it, but since it's better on XBOX and I've got only PS2, no!! :(