Photo

Do Iranian girls talk dirty?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Poll: The Saints!? (31 member(s) have cast votes)

what do u think?

1. Hell yeah, they're worse than guys (8 votes [25.81%])

Percentage of vote: 25.81%

2. Oh no, they're pure class (3 votes [9.68%])

Percentage of vote: 9.68%

3. Iranian mamas love being dirty (2 votes [6.45%])

Percentage of vote: 6.45%

4. Only when it's girl 2 girl (3 votes [9.68%])

Percentage of vote: 9.68%

5. They act as if they're hazrate Maryam, though only in public! (4 votes [12.90%])

Percentage of vote: 12.90%

6. They're the dirtiest creatures! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

7. Yes they do, however guys are much worse (5 votes [16.13%])

Percentage of vote: 16.13%

8. I am a girl & hell I wanna bang a mama (0 votes [0.00%])

9. I firmly believe Iranian guys r true class act (1 votes [3.23%])

Percentage of vote: 3.23%

10. I wish Iranian girls could learn some class from Iranian guys (1 votes [3.23%])

Percentage of vote: 3.23%

11. Divooneh sho is the dirtiest (0 votes [0.00%])

12. Bia2 girls have a thing for each other! (0 votes [0.00%])

13. I have many Iranian female friends and they only talk sh*t (0 votes [0.00%])

14. I like it when Iranian girls talk dirty (0 votes [0.00%])

15. All Iranian girls who talk like that shall be punished :Spanx: (0 votes [0.00%])

16. Why Iranain girls embarrass Iranain guys? (0 votes [0.00%])

17. I like to watch 2 Iranain girls talk smack (0 votes [0.00%])

18. I am a girl and I have used foul language in the past! (0 votes [0.00%])

19. I am an Iranain mama and I use dirty language pretty often (4 votes [12.90%])

Percentage of vote: 12.90%

20. Ukh ke che joon mideh vaghti kaseef sohbat mikoni (Miko*amet haa) (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:40 AM

Samann,

You truly are a hypocrite with a huge dirty mouth and clear example of double standard type of a good for nothing preacher!

With only 8 posts and coincidentally a

For someone who goes on preaching BS lumping others with all sorts of foul language, you who just made the below comment in other thread make a great hypocrite:

Thread question:

The Most Attractive Body Part by the Opposite Sex?
your answer:

My Penis!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Laughing at people's marriage failure? You gotta be kidding me Mr. Morals:

Of-courceI'll get an Iranian wife..... LOL, Just watch, all these people whowill marry foreigners will come back running and crying when theirmarraige ends in disaster in 2-3 years, I'll just be laughing at them :)

HAHA

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you're trying to act like "Mr. Morals" or trying to find an Iranian girl online by making such phony gestures, I suggest you to get the Beep out of here and find yourself a suitable site for scumbags like yourself, oops actually too late, I just made it easier for you!

keano405.png

#42 lolita37

lolita37

Nice to be back :)

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:08 AM

as far as swearing goes, i think i swear an above average amount, but only in english. i dont know many iranian swear words and i dislike using them and if my husband ever uses them i tell him off! But as far as 'dirrty' talking goes I think iranian girls kick arse theyr imaginative and creative love iiiiit! :DD

#43 Mahya aka Persian Dutchess

Mahya aka Persian Dutchess

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:26 PM

I can talk dirty sometimes. :brows:

tumblr_lyhe0chW0p1qhfdxro1_500.png

welcometomahya.blogspot.com

#44 Araam

Araam

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

what's up with these childish questions? No wonder all the Iranian sites are failing and closing down.

Didn't I tell you guys, he'll be banned :D

مرگ بر جمهوري اسلامي

.خواهر گلم ندا، گلولهای که تو را کشت مرا زنده کرد

#45 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:12 AM

so do they talk dirty? :rolleyes:

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#46 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:40 AM

Well i've experienced raunchy, but not dirty. I guess dirty is open to interpretation though, dirty talk (for me) is something that tests the boundaries of ones own intepretation of sexual "etiquette", aswell as stimulates. It isn't a demand of mine though and sometimes the occassion doesn't need or call for it. Action speaks louder than words, as they say :brows:

How about you pourya jan? Ever sampled such?

#47 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:49 AM

I have sampled from cheeky to vulgar! you name it! :haha: then again I myself welcome such jargon so its not like I get surprised!Lol and to be fair since I do not find miss goody two shoes and prude girls attractive, I actually provoke them to get dirty! :D

#48 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:15 AM

Well this is it, i have a wide tolerance for a filthy tongue lol. What i consider to be tame others could consider vulgar. Let me tell you, British girls in particular know how to speak the later!!!

#49 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:35 AM

lol I have heard some of the chavs on TV! :haha:

#50 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:08 AM

:))) lol, now those types don't appeal to me. If a lady is to talk dirty then i prefer to it to come from someone who usually wouldn't, makes it so much more potent!

#51 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:14 AM

lol I think we both make a difference between sexually vulgar and pathologically vulgar! :D

#52 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:28 AM

Do you have an equivalent type in Sweden pourya jan? Or is it just us Brits that are cursed with these hood rat types?

#53 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:42 AM

the exact equivalents of those hood rats live in our suburbs as well! same sense for fashion and same mentality! i think its basically the same issue everywhere in all segregated societies, such language comes from a cultural acceptance which is often found among the low educated and outcasts of the society. unfortunately! I also work as teacher with second gen and "halfie" kids so the issue we have here is that these grow up with both languages (sometimes three) though with no anchor in any of them! limping on both legs as I often say! they are born here but refuse to learn Swedish fully since they claim they are not swedes, while at the same time they do not learn their mother tongues either since there is no use for writing and reading it! so basically the identity issue is hitting them hard as they grow up and cant find place in the society! the rapper Behrang Miri whom I posted about in my blog is a fellow teacher who works with same group of kids, there are many of us first gens who try to make a difference but its hard!

#54 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:59 AM

At least it's reassuring to know then that this culture transcend's our own borders, though i take no comfort in such an unfortunate reality. It must be a hard job as a teacher, trying to educate such children at school knowing that the very foundation of what you teach may be disregarded and counteracted even at their homes.

#55 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:09 AM

sadly they often come from broken homes as the divorce rate is high in Sweden, and this is also among the conservatives and richer population! I often see children with numerous homes, parents and half siblings! that is also one of the reasons I have decide not to marry again or have kids, since I see the social reality! what I personally try to do, especially for the Iranian ones, is to be the role model and source of information which they never get to have in their homes! If I can be someone they an relate to in their development, as someone with same social background and neighbourhood who has been able to educate himself and do what he does like to do, instead of having them turning to the gangsters (my childhood classmates) for role-models! then I'm happy!

#56 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:50 AM

That is certainly a rewarding and admirable job pourya jan, getting to witness their development personally must be very satisfying.

Do you notice a difference in dirty talk between social backgrounds? Here in the UK it is usually the "posh" girls that are the freaks between the sheets :brows:

#57 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:37 AM

well its therefore I started working with kids and youth and am taking my second degree, its completely different than politics in terms of reward.

well the social class and attitude reflects in the everyday jargon, sure, but between the sheets even the most cultivated missy can be filthy! hehe :D and the same goes for Iranian girls! sometimes the more publically prude then the dirtiest in bed! :brows:

#58 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:12 AM

Haha that's been my experience too pourya jan. Though i've not experienced an iranian lady with a dirty mouth, i have found many to be extremely raunchy and vocally seductive, contrary to their often conservative demeanor. For me, it's that distinction between the public and the private that turns me on the most.

#59 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:17 AM

the trick with Iranian girls is patience and ability to sense their pace! Its about getting them aroused in their own pace, preferably eloquently! if you start talking dirty it backfires, but slowly incorporate it in the flirtation and the more the heat goes up add fuel to flame! :D

#60 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:18 AM

lol a slow induction to the world of depravity :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users