Photo

Born Muslim -- Still a Muslim?

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

Poll: Born Muslim - Still Muslim? (57 member(s) have cast votes)

Born Muslim - Still Muslim?

1. Born Muslim - Still 100% Muslim (24 votes [42.11%])

Percentage of vote: 42.11%

2. Born Muslim - Doubting Islam (5 votes [8.77%])

Percentage of vote: 8.77%

3. Born Muslim - No longer Muslim (believe in God only) (18 votes [31.58%])

Percentage of vote: 31.58%

4. Born Muslim - Believe in a different religion (10 votes [17.54%])

Percentage of vote: 17.54%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#121 Bandarii

Bandarii

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 02:01 PM

y are so meny peep going away from islam :diablo:

my best friend who's iranian converted to islam, and I also know two other iranians who started to practise islam and I also know other people who coverted to islam, so I wouldnt say that many people turn way from islam when its the other way, people turn to islam

#122 Koroush

Koroush

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:47 PM

I beleive in real Islam. Not the BS you learn in Iran, or the women need to wear scarves BS.

#123 Michelle Konzack

Michelle Konzack

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Informatic, Electronic, Renewable Energies, (Bi and/or Lesbian) Girls

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:40 PM

I believe in God only through 4 religions : Zoroastrianism, Christianty, Judaism amd Islam. I was born in a half muslim and half christian family, that made me to undrestand both. So now I am practicing on Zoroastrianism.

My mother was from Iran and Zoroastrian, but my father from Turkey and Muslim.

I believe, the Islam has destroyed our country Iran and I realy begin to hate the Islam.

I follow the philosohy of Zarathustra! I am Zoroastrian!

Bedrood
Tamay Michelle

Attached File  www.t-z-a.org.jpg   28.64KB   1 downloads
Posted Image

Posted Image

#124 EfNiK_BoY

EfNiK_BoY

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:24 AM

It's really interesting for you to say Wahabis are infidel here and then in a different thread to say "respect people's beliefs." Anyway, stop the contradiction.

But, not to get off topic, it's very interesting how Shiis think Sunnis are infidels and the sunnis think the same of shiis.

:offtopic: I find it suprising how you believe that Shias think Sunnis are infidel. As far as I'm concerned, all the Shia Muslims that I have met recognise Sunnis as being Muslim. I'm not so sure about the Sunnis though. I have respect for all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters and hope that one day, there will be unity between the two. One Ummah.

#125 Name Man Namie

Name Man Namie

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:25 AM

y are so meny peep going away from islam :diablo:

I don't know maybe because it was forced down our throats by the conquering Arabs and the current regime of Iran perpetrates terrible crimes against humanity in its name? Perhaps that's why.

#126 Name Man Namie

Name Man Namie

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:37 PM

It's really interesting for you to say Wahabis are infidel here and then in a different thread to say "respect people's beliefs." Anyway, stop the contradiction.

But, not to get off topic, it's very interesting how Shiis think Sunnis are infidels and the sunnis think the same of shiis.

:offtopic: I find it suprising how you believe that Shias think Sunnis are infidel. As far as I'm concerned, all the Shia Muslims that I have met recognise Sunnis as being Muslim. I'm not so sure about the Sunnis though. I have respect for all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters and hope that one day, there will be unity between the two. One Ummah.

With all due respect, keep dreaming. There will never be unity because wounds run deep in the Muslim community. The whole reason why Iranians turned to Shi'aism was to ensure Iran's territorial integrity would not be threatened by the Sunni Ottoman Caliphate. Now, the Shi'a and Sunni have never been further apart. Iraq is a prime example of a country torn apart by ethnic-religious rivalry. Bahrain is ruled by a apathetic Sunni minority abusing a Shi'a majority and look at the result there, revolt. We need to abandon religious affiliations and support collective efforts such as regional cooperation councils and the United Nations.

#127 Michelle Konzack

Michelle Konzack

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Informatic, Electronic, Renewable Energies, (Bi and/or Lesbian) Girls

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:31 PM

We need to abandon religious affiliations and support collective efforts such as regional cooperation councils and the United Nations.

We need to adopt the Zoroastrianism! :clap2:

Have a nice Morning/Day/Afternoon/Evening/Night/Weekend/Workingday/or whatelse :DD
Tamay Michelle Samira
Posted Image

Posted Image

#128 bobo

bobo

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Music and Sports and ...

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:52 PM

I was born Christian and i dont consider myself a christian either trying to be just a Human

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users