#2 Blueroselife

Blueroselife

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 12:46 AM

What a nice topic.
I listen to a classic music, like im doing now...
It plays with my heart!
**** F O R B I D D E N LOVE ****

#3 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 01:26 AM

I f*** when chizxam migire!lol :DD :diablo:

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#4 Blueroselife

Blueroselife

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 01:28 AM

lol pouria so now u r fuckng?because even when u come to this topic it means that u have some kinds of delgereftegi ;) :harhar_wft[1]:

#5 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 01:29 AM

I too am human, man ham gaah delam migire!! buhoo buhoo!lol :silly_wft:

:))) :))) :))) :DD :diablo:

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#6 Guest_triple555_*

Guest_triple555_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2005 - 01:29 AM

i do something ke khoshalam koneh like listen to my happy music most of the time or eat chocolate or paint/draw.. go on the internet.. talk to people online :happy_wft: or sleep!!! i tend to dream the funniest things when delam gerefteh!

#7 Blueroselife

Blueroselife

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 02:23 AM

I too am human, man ham gaah delam migire!! buhoo buhoo!lol :silly_wft:

:))) :))) :))) :DD :diablo:

:)) loooool bar u pouria...darket mikonam..to ham del dary!!!....(ah really i didnt know if before ;):p )

#8 Nafiseh

Nafiseh

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 07:36 AM

man vagty delam megereh... shar menavisam ya mezanam beroon... to mashin be ahangay gamgen gosh mekonam. bazy vagta ham motevajeh mesham keh daram ashk merezamo soratam khes shodeh.
vagtey ham zeyad delam gerefteh basheh cigar mekasham.

#9 Blueroselife

Blueroselife

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 08:05 AM

yes delam gerefte...

#10 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 23 October 2005 - 09:34 AM

delam gerefteh,,, I thought I share that with u! :damn:

what do u guys do when deletoooon migireh? :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

Behtarin rahesh ineh keh tel koni beh doos dokhtaret badesh ta sobh ruham bashin,ageh doost dokhtar nadari,zang bezan Hot Line.... sex is the Key ! .

crxy.jpg

#11 Michellica

Michellica

Party Girl

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,761 posts
  • Interests:music,travelling,books,photography,cinema and tv shows.

Posted 23 October 2005 - 12:15 PM

akheyyyyy laboo!! i hope you feel better now! :huglove: :;):
Posted Image

#12 laboojoon

laboojoon

Bia2 Veteran

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,034 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 05:31 PM

Bacheha,,, it's so nice to hear u guys sharing,,, this is what we need specially in this day and age.... the pressures of society,, expectations, and life in general has the tendency to throw us of line.... I myself, was diagnosed with depression, and for the longest time didn't know what was wrong with me,, cause I had it all...
For alot of us,, it's out of our hand to handle our moods,, eventhough temporarly we could manage to better the mood,,,but there are organic and physiologic problems that is out of control!
I'd lilke to share this with u guys,, cause by being open, I've helped many friends and family members that suffered from depression and anxiety... my interest is psychiatry and if anyone needed help ,, please don't hesitate to share what really bothers u with me,,, I'm willing to work with u and will let u know whether u need to seek professional help, medication,, or anything else that can help to have a better quality of life...

and I love u guys

shahrad :gentleman_in_wft[1]:
LAB LAB LAB LABOOOOOOOOOO
JOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!

#13 DonYaA

DonYaA

Bia2 Extreme pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:00 PM

Bacheha,,, it's so nice to hear u guys sharing,,, this is what we need specially in this day and age.... the pressures of society,, expectations, and life in general has the tendency to throw us of line.... I myself, was diagnosed with depression, and for the longest time didn't know what was wrong with me,, cause I had it all...
For alot of us,, it's out of our hand to handle our moods,, eventhough temporarly we could manage to better the mood,,,but there are organic and physiologic problems that is out of control!
I'd lilke to share this with u guys,, cause by being open, I've helped many friends and family members that suffered from depression and anxiety... my interest is psychiatry and if anyone needed help ,, please don't hesitate to share what really bothers u with me,,, I'm willing to work with u and will let u know whether u need to seek professional help, medication,, or anything else that can help to have a better quality of life...

and I love u guys

shahrad :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

You are right! It's great to be able to talk to people when you are feeling down. Sometimes they can help you sort your problems out, but sometimes they can make you laugh, which is the best help! :;):

#14 Michellica

Michellica

Party Girl

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:03 PM

moyoooom delemoon bazi vakhta migire :( ....kheili bade...vali say mikonam hamash bekhandam o khengool bazi dar biaramo cherto pert begam ke ziad fekresh nakonam va zood in ehsas az saram bere!
Posted Image

#15 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:04 PM

moyoooom delemoon bazi vakhta migire :( ....kheili bade...vali say mikonam hamash bekhandam o khengool bazi dar biaramo cherto pert begam ke ziad fekresh nakonam va zood in ehsas az saram bere!

Shuar kuni,hameh chiza hal misheh :D .

crxy.jpg

#16 Michellica

Michellica

Party Girl

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:05 PM

Shuar kuni,hameh chiza hal misheh :D .

volek hala nemishe nakonam? :D bezoor shohar bayad dashte basham? :D
amoo sia to ba mamanam messike joor kardi ke harfasho mizaniaaa!! :silly_wft:
Posted Image

#17 DonYaA

DonYaA

Bia2 Extreme pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:09 PM

LOL Siamak, to cheghadr ajale dari mikhay hame ro zood shohar/zan va bachedar koni!!! :damn: :damn: :))) :))) :)))

Mona, I hope you get to feel better soon! try to keep yourself busy and not to think too much :;): If you want to talk about it more or so, just let me know! :)

#18 Michellica

Michellica

Party Girl

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:11 PM

LOL Siamak, to cheghadr ajale dari mikhay hame ro zood shohar/zan va bachedar koni!!! :damn: :damn: :))) :))) :)))

Mona, I hope you get to feel better soon! try to keep yourself busy and not to think too much :;): If you want to talk about it more or so, just let me know! :)

hahahah vagean..in siamak fekr konam ye Wedding Agency o az in harfa zire pashe behemoon nemige!

Donya joon thx...alan ke khosho pesham felan....bazi vakhta mizane be kalam... vali engadr ke kar daram mashghool mishamo dige yadam mire lol...anyway thx honey! :air_kiss_wft: :gentleman_in_wft[1]:
Posted Image

#19 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:13 PM

hahahah vagean..in siamak fekr konam ye Wedding Agency o az in harfa zire pashe behemoon nemige!

Donya joon thx...alan ke khosho pesham felan....bazi vakhta mizane be kalam... vali engadr ke kar daram mashghool mishamo dige yadam mire lol...anyway thx honey! :air_kiss_wft: :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

akheh mikham zood amoo sham,beh bachehatun eydi bedam . :clap2:

crxy.jpg

#20 Michellica

Michellica

Party Girl

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:15 PM

akheh mikham zood amoo sham,beh bachehatun eydi bedam . :clap2:

volek begzar mo ye khoone zendegi vase khodemoon dorost konom bad shohar mekonom...ghol medom!
akhe na khoone daram na kar! chi joory shoharamo bachehamo negar daram? :D:D:D
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users