#63 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:Me, Myself & I

Posted 29 November 2007 - 11:27 AM

I just watched all 3 videos posted! ROFL!!!

Bimbo's or what? I hope they were made to amuse! :giggle:

#64 Guest_Javidan_*

Guest_Javidan_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:03 PM

I love blonde girls :D:D they're the hottest

#65 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:Me, Myself & I

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:09 PM

How come we don't have a blond guys thread? :haha:

#66 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:49 PM

How come we don't have a blond guys thread? :haha:

shh... ma enghadar kelas bala nistim... hahahaha

crxy.jpg

#67 GLTitan7

GLTitan7

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,672 posts
  • Interests:Johnny Walker/Jack Daniels/Jameson <br />Best cure for a cold = Irish Wiskey<br />Vodka = Skool, Svedka, &amp; Absolut<br />I luv that sticky iky

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:01 PM

yea this will be a fun topic!

Personally i dont have a preference for my women, ive never been with a blonde, nor do i have any intentions of doing so!!!

Off topic a lil' here how about persian guys, and black girls!!! I dont think persians like black people idk, i feel we have a lot of prejudice against them. For example Kardashian (i know she aint persian), but after the career shes made for herself with notable men (black ones) a lot of middle eastern men i think dont like here as much.

Blonde men dont turn out good in the long run, no offense but clooney is aging better than pitt.

I like them brown->dark.
Posted Image

HS to NIU 09'

Nader/1000

#68 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,969 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:09 PM

Off topic a lil' here how about persian guys, and black girls!!! I dont think persians like black people idk, i feel we have a lot of prejudice against them. For example Kardashian (i know she aint persian), but after the career shes made for herself with notable men (black ones) a lot of middle eastern men i think dont like here as much.

That's mostly jealousy! They feel they cant compete with what's been delivered! :)))

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#69 GLTitan7

GLTitan7

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,672 posts
  • Interests:Johnny Walker/Jack Daniels/Jameson <br />Best cure for a cold = Irish Wiskey<br />Vodka = Skool, Svedka, &amp; Absolut<br />I luv that sticky iky

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:18 PM

That's mostly jealousy! They feel they cant compete with what's been delivered! :)))

yea, i somewhat scratched the surface of that idea
I think it can be applied to the whole concept of black people and dating people from other nationalities(white,latinas, etc...).
Personally i dont have a problem with it, maybe if i had a sister and she was with a black guy it might be another story. Yet i'm proud of what im packing, proud enough to pull off a mark wahlberg
May god have mercy on her a**. I would be p**** whipped with that a**.
Posted Image

HS to NIU 09'

Nader/1000

#70 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:01 PM

looool

crxy.jpg

#71 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,545 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:45 PM

Blonde hair mamas with long hair are nice to grab and pull the hair...

keano405.png

#72 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:Me, Myself &amp; I

Posted 17 December 2007 - 10:07 AM

yea this will be a fun topic!

Personally i dont have a preference for my women, ive never been with a blonde, nor do i have any intentions of doing so!!!

Blonde men dont turn out good in the long run, no offense but clooney is aging better than pitt.

I like them brown->dark.

Actually, my cousin married a Black guy and they've been together for like 8 years now? Vali, at the time, her parents were not happy at all, though I doubt anythings changed. I guess he loved my cousin dearly, at least thats why she would tell me. The Guy was my cousins first love at like 17 and I must say Black guys are so0o0o good at humour and flattering!!! They can leave a girl mind-blown LOL!

I get hit on by black guys A LOTT though I can only ever imagine seeing a guy with Persian ancestry, however I've always been told by black girls that I should never fall in the hands of black guys b/c they are unfaithful and a waste of time :S I guess thats one stereotype attached to black guys.

#73 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:20 PM

aaaaaaaaaaa . az ina ye 3-4 kilu vaseh ma bezar kenar shab keh shod bedeh bacheh ha bian sar maghazat baram biaran :D .

crxy.jpg

#74 S H

S H

Bia2 Rookie

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:26 PM

Hi everyone!

Do you think it is possible that a Persian guy could take a non-Persian blonde girl seriously? Or do they only want that one thing from us? I am a decent girl, and my Persian (ex-)boyfriend has left me without a word... I mean he forgot to call me after we had a relationship for 2 months. I did not give him what he probably wanted. He always acted like he respected me and never said a word about it. I'm not really surprised cos I kinda felt that he was only playing with me but now I wonder whether he would have done the same with a Persian girl, too? Is it because I'm blond and not Persian? I would like someone to answer this question, who knows how Persian guys' minds work... ;)
:c

Don't hate on yourself for 'not being what he wanted.' Who the Funk says he was what 'YOU' wanted? He didn't take you seriously because he's a dumb ass. Lots of us Persian guys love blondes, that's why a lot of Persian girls dye their hair blonde (and it doesn't suit them)!

So it's not about you being blonde. He's a player, he's not serious about anyone yet, and he won't be anytime soon. Who gives a Funk about that ass clown, you should be with a real man. Someone that has the balls to treat you right and the balls to stick around when goings get tough.

I mean, unless you're cool with this pattern that is.

Cheers.

And all of us Persian guys aren't one person.

Edited by S H, 26 October 2009 - 10:40 PM.

-| S. H. |-

#75 S H

S H

Bia2 Rookie

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:28 PM

You strike a good point Keano.

Edited by S H, 26 October 2009 - 10:31 PM.

-| S. H. |-

#76 S H

S H

Bia2 Rookie

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:39 PM

persian guys are horny they take anething. i think in olives case maybe he thought of the american standard of how blonde girls are usually the sluttiest out of all of them bc of how they are portrayed in the entertainment business. I cant say anething cauz i dont know the guy. But persian guys in iran and ova here are aggressive and think about themselves.

View Post

lol...all of the men in the world are Horny :clap2: :diablo:

Even when we pretend we're not. ;)
Girls are too.
It's just biology.
Lol.

Edited by S H, 26 October 2009 - 10:41 PM.

-| S. H. |-

#77 S H

S H

Bia2 Rookie

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:43 PM

Thank you! I guess, however, that Persian guys in my country are hunting for blonde girls. It's a shame! I'm originally blonde, and I don't like it if people try to judge me by my looks. I'm not silly or "easy" just because I'm blonde. I hope I will have the chance to tell it to that Persian guy - of course with a huge smile on my face! If he wants to have fun with wh***s, so be it. He's missing out on me!  :)) 
Have a nice day, Angel!

View Post

Persian guys and blondes

its like a magnet 4 them

Naturally blonde hair on a girl is magnetic to every non blonde guy.
I know this because, asides from Persian guys like us also Black guys and Italians like blondes too.

-| S. H. |-

#78 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,969 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 01:58 AM

Well I'm Iranian and dark but am not much into blonds as previously mentioned! Dont dislike them in any way, certainly not kicking them out of my bed! :haha: however I dont prefer blonds!

#79 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:04 AM

Well I'm Iranian and dark but am not much into blonds as previously mentioned! Dont dislike them in any way, certainly not kicking them out of my bed! :haha: however I dont prefer blonds!

swedish blonds are the best ... specially for sex :brows: .

non blondes are good too ... specially latina girls ... :DD .

crxy.jpg

#80 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,969 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:20 PM

ettefaghan na, blondhaye sooedi mamoolan atisheshoon kamtare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

input['testKey'] = 123"> input['code'])">