...with chicken? (hopeful expression...) :p
speech is silvern, silence golden

#42 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts
  • Interests:futbal, chicks, computers, Democracts, pizza, spanish food, Persian music, Trance music, Gatchaman, Voltron, dokhtar irani, my sis Phinny-Winny and my sis Neda and my sis Behnoush and my sis Sheytoonak

Posted 08 May 2004 - 09:55 AM

.and red spanish beans.... :D
Posted Image

#43 fefe

fefe

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 09:56 AM

yummmmm!.... :lol:

Is it like 11:00am there mahan? :p

Good morning!

#44 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts
  • Interests:futbal, chicks, computers, Democracts, pizza, spanish food, Persian music, Trance music, Gatchaman, Voltron, dokhtar irani, my sis Phinny-Winny and my sis Neda and my sis Behnoush and my sis Sheytoonak

Posted 08 May 2004 - 10:00 AM

good evening, its 7PM in my sis home Dubai.

its a bright sunny day here.. I'm going go soon and enjoy it.

right now I"m going to go random...

Maradona is back..... in the hospital <_<
Posted Image

#45 fefe

fefe

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 10:08 AM

oh! it is seven here!! :lol:

I AM GOING TO MAKE CHEEEEEESECAKE!!!!

#46 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 10:10 AM

scamble eggs with bacon is what I want now.. english muffins too!!! :lol:
Posted Image

#47 fefe

fefe

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 10:15 AM

I DISLIKE SCONES

#48 +~*PeRSiaN_SeNoRitA*~+

+~*PeRSiaN_SeNoRitA*~+

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:MuSiC!!! *footie* Persian peeps, Persian concerts and Miladiii of course ;)

Posted 08 May 2004 - 10:46 AM

I looooooove chips with maast :wub:
A Friend's Love says:
If you ever need anything,
I'll be there.

True Love says:
You'll never need anything;
I'll be there.

#49 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 02:08 PM

the breast are out today... but nothing cute to see.. all too small :lol:
Posted Image

#50 fefe

fefe

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 02:20 PM

MAAAAHAAAAAAN!!!!! :o :o :o

Do we all live in the republic of heaven?

#51 Dj_Timsar

Dj_Timsar

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 03:50 PM

safar kardam keh az yadam beri vali didam keh nemisheh

this life thing sucks ish

#52 AvA

AvA

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 08:06 PM

I don't approve of my ex doing drugs.. i mean.. you don't like to see your loved ones do these kind of things.. yourself is fine.. but not the people you love...  :blink:

AvA: sooo sorry about that too, gosh AvA jan you are in a world of troubles.... huh?! If you need someone to talk about it.. I'm here. Talking about it works for some people, and there are others like me when talking doesn't help. I'm sorry your ex is doing drugs... I know how painful that is... this goes to show you that you care more about him than yourself. Which is fine in my definition... but you also have to take care of yourself after the relationship. I'm starting to learn that just yesterday... I care a lot about the EX, she is still the world to me.

Thanx Mahan jan.. and yes Fefe, it's me.. Nikou... :huh:

Maybe i should have just stuck with my PMN id.. but i like Ava too...
Guys.. i don't know whats wrong with me, i'm soo depressed.... anywayz, i don't post messeges that much anymore, but i think you guys are aweeeesomme ... Everyone enjoying BIA2? :p

#53 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 11:07 PM

I don't approve of my ex doing drugs.. i mean.. you don't like to see your loved ones do these kind of things.. yourself is fine.. but not the people you love...   :blink:

AvA: sooo sorry about that too, gosh AvA jan you are in a world of troubles.... huh?! If you need someone to talk about it.. I'm here. Talking about it works for some people, and there are others like me when talking doesn't help. I'm sorry your ex is doing drugs... I know how painful that is... this goes to show you that you care more about him than yourself. Which is fine in my definition... but you also have to take care of yourself after the relationship. I'm starting to learn that just yesterday... I care a lot about the EX, she is still the world to me.

Guys.. i don't know whats wrong with me, i'm soo depressed.... anywayz, i don't post messeges that much anymore, but i think you guys are aweeeesomme ... Everyone enjoying BIA2? :p

Misery chick meet Misery dude... AvA meets Real-Mahan2010 :unsure:

I know what you mean by being depressed, and I have to confess that I'm still depressed after all this time. So I KNOW where you are coming from, and I'm sorry a chick like you, a cute one too, have to be depress. I think its like forbidden for Persian chicks to be depressed becuase you Persian girls are sooo universal and stuff. Also I always say, Girls Are Universal!! That draws much attention and who gets free cover charges at clubs? GIRLS! You see a club without a lot of girls, is a Homosexual Club! Or suasage-fest as I call it! I know there is a club in downtown Tdot that is dying to have you in there, becuase you (Canadian) girls rock and you attarct the money and guys!!

...think about it.. and stop being depress for the love of God!!! <_<
Posted Image

#54 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 11:18 PM

i forgot to mention this..

METALLICA WAS IN SASKATCHEWAN LAST NIGHT
:drums: :guitar:
:rock: <--------miss those icons

....searccchhiinnnnnggggg seek and destory...... :angry:

....exit light .... enter night ....

...for whom the bells tolls... time marches on....

master... master... master of puppets I'm pulling your strings... twisting you mind and smashing your dreams... blinded by me you can't see a thing...

...am I evil? ... yes I am!! ...am I evil?

so come on... jump in the fire! so come on ... jump in the fire!
Posted Image

#55 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2004 - 12:11 AM

good luck on all your final exams!! :)

#56 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 10 May 2004 - 01:30 AM

I don't approve of my ex doing drugs.. i mean.. you don't like to see your loved ones do these kind of things.. yourself is fine.. but not the people you love...  :blink:

Nikou or Ava!( I like the first one better)
Why are you depressed? was it only the moment you were typing? or overall you've been depressed? just curious.

keano405.png

#57 Aso

Aso

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 05:52 AM

akhey Ava joon don't be depressed! :( Be happy! ;)

#58 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 07:19 AM

I got final exams tomorrow #2 and #3
Posted Image

#59 Aso

Aso

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 07:39 AM

goodluck Ronaldo! ;)

#60 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2004 - 07:41 AM

goodluck Ronaldo! ;)

THANKS ASO-GOOGOOSH JAN!!!

...plz give me a copy of your new CD later and I"ll reply e-mail later thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users