• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#41 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 21 September 2005 - 02:35 PM

Are Wormholes tunnels for time travel?

As any self-respecting science fiction fan knows, wormholes—theoretical shortcuts through space and time—make for excellent time travel portals. The latest movie to transport people into the past is this summer's A Sound of Thunder, based on the classic 1952 Ray Bradbury novella. In it, a group of hunters build a time machine, which looks like a wormhole of sorts, to travel back to the dinosaur era. There, things go awry when one hunter kills a butterfly, which completely changes the course of history. The movie was widely panned by critics and seems to have quickly slipped out of theaters. But the questions it raises—the mystery of time and the possibilities of traveling through it—remain among the thorniest in physics, keeping a growing number of scientists occupied. It's not like scientists are looking for a way to actually travel through time. But some believe that theorizing about how it could be done—maybe by using a wormhole in space—will help them understand and perhaps even revise the laws of physics.

"Traversable wormholes are extremely useful as gedanken experiments"—the term describes experiments that can be reasoned theoretically but are impractical to carry out—"to probe the limitations of general relativity," said Francisco Lobo, an astrophysicist at the University of Lisbon in Portugal. Albert Einstein's relativity theory set the speed of light as the universal speed limit and showed that distance and time are not absolute but instead are affected by one's motion. A clock in motion will always appear to run slowly compared with one at rest, because time is relative to the speed at which a body is moving. That fact would, in theory, allow for time travel—at least if you have a very fast spaceship.

crxy.jpg

#42 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 22 September 2005 - 07:44 AM

'Cursed' black diamond on display in UK

A "cursed" black diamond, which has seen three former owners commit suicide, is to go on display in the UK for the first time. The Black Orlov, also known as The Eye of Brahma, was said to have been removed from a Hindu idol in India. This sacrilege allegedly led future owners of the precious stone to suffer violent deaths. The 67.5-carat gem will go on show at the Natural History Museum's Diamonds exhibition from Wednesday. The diamond's history is unclear, but legend tells of a monk removing the original rough 195-carat diamond from the eye of the Idol of Brahma at a shrine near Pondicherry. In 1947, Princess Nadia Vyegin-Orlov and Princess Leonila Galitsine-Bariatinsky - both said to be former owners of the Black Orlov - leapt to their deaths in apparent suicides.

Fifteen years earlier, JW Paris, the diamond dealer who imported the stone to the USA, had jumped to his death from one of New York's tallest buildings shortly after concluding the sale of the jewel. In an attempt to break the curse, the diamond was re-cut into three separate gems and has since been owned by a succession of private owners, all of whom seem to have escaped the curse. "In the middle of the 20th Century, the media christened it the 'Evil Death Gem' but I've never felt nervous about owning the Black Orlov," said Dennis Petimezas, the current owner. "I've spent the past year trying to discover everything I can about the stone's melodramatic history and I'm pretty confident that the curse is broken."

Posted Image

crxy.jpg

#43 PunisheR

PunisheR

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Leeching my ass off

Posted 22 September 2005 - 07:54 AM

That fact would, in theory, allow for time travel—at least if you have a very fast spaceship.

I don't mean to be rude or anything but, what exactly is meant by "Time travel"? The defenition of time travel is misunderstoon in most cases.
What is time?

PM me for the answer! :))

#44 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:03 AM

That fact would, in theory, allow for time travel—at least if you have a very fast spaceship.

I don't mean to be rude or anything but, what exactly is meant by "Time travel"? The defenition of time travel is misunderstoon in most cases.

seachin in google.com is a nice idea. :D

crxy.jpg

#45 PunisheR

PunisheR

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:06 AM

I know what time-travel is but I want to see how you would define it, cuz personally I think this Idea is a mistake that has been going arround by a misunderstanding of the concept or relative time!
What is time?

#46 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:10 AM

I know what time-travel is but I want to see how you would define it, cuz personally I think this Idea is a mistake that has been going arround by a misunderstanding of the concept or relative time!

Tell me somethin ! you like astronomy ?

crxy.jpg

#47 PunisheR

PunisheR

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:19 AM

Love it :DD

How about you?
What is time?

#48 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:24 AM

Is my hobby i am an Amateur Astronom but in cases like Extrasolar Visions ,PlanetQuest and ofcourse,Aliens :) . . . i read alot abot them specially when i have a time ! i always wanted to be astronom or artis ! but my parents didn't like that idea.lol

crxy.jpg

#49 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 07:33 AM

New device helps develop human psychic senses

An intriguing new device developed by the people at Life Technology Research International, the 'Hyperdimensional Oscillator', uses a unique combination of quantum physics, psychotronics and technology based on the work of Nikola Tesla to actually help develop human psychic senses. At the beginning of the 20th century, Tesla developed a device which he claimed was capable of communicating across deep space, the Teslascope. Life Technology Research International® have been granted access to documents and papers pertaining to the patent for Tesla’s original Teslascope and with the aid of our consultant electronics engineers we have been successful in creating The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ ,a microcircuit which will duplicate the effects of the original device.

The circuit is so advanced that it is actually a superconductor powered by scalar energies, the biophoton energy of the cosmos. The microcircuit is enclosed in a sturdy yet elegant metal container which is designed to be worn on the body as a pendant. It is through the interface of the human bioelectric field that we can access the energy and information carried by the cosmic rays that constantly surround us. We can use these energies for healing the human body, or simply allow them to guide and instruct us as Tesla did. The possibilities of The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ are indeed limitless and our research has merely scratched the surface of this incredible technology.

Source: Life Technology

Posted Image

crxy.jpg

#50 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:42 AM

Did a blood clot kill Jesus ?

Posted Image

Jesus may have died from a blood clot that reached his lungs, an Israeli physician said Wednesday, challenging the popular conception that he died of asphyxiation and blood loss during his crucifixion. Dr. Benjamin Brenner, a researcher at the Rambam Medical Center in the Israeli port city of Haifa, said he was publicizing his theory to raise awareness about pulmonary embolism, a potentially fatal disorder often associated with long-distance air travel.However, the author of an earlier in-depth medical report into the cause of Jesus’ death dismissed the theory, and Bible scholars said that while establishing the physical cause of Jesus’ death was interesting, it ignored the spiritual dimension.“It is known that the common cause of death in the setting of multiple trauma, immobilization and dehydration is pulmonary embolism,” Brenner wrote in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. “This fits well with Jesus’ condition and actually was in all likelihood the major cause of death of crucified victims.”A pulmonary embolism is caused when a blood clot travels to the lungs, usually from the leg, causing an acute shortness of breath and chest pains. It is frequently fatal.

Based on scripture and scientific papersBrenner based his understanding of Jesus’ condition at the time of his death on a 1986 paper published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, which referred to the New Testament and contemporary religious sources.That paper found that before his crucifixion, Jesus went 12 hours without food or water, was under emotional stress, was beaten and forced to walk to the crucifixion site carrying the heavy cross beam of the cross on which he was crucified. He also was scourged before being nailed to the cross, leading to some blood loss.

Source: MSNBC

crxy.jpg

#51 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 06:18 AM

New analyses bolster central tenets of evolution theory

When scientists announced last month they had determined the exact order of all 3 billion bits of genetic code that go into making a chimpanzee, it was no surprise that the sequence was more than 96 percent identical to the human genome. Charles Darwin had deduced more than a century ago that chimps were among humans' closest cousins.But decoding chimpanzees' DNA allowed scientists to do more than just refine their estimates of how similar humans and chimps are. It let them put the very theory of evolution to some tough new tests.If Darwin was right, for example, then scientists should be able to perform a neat trick. Using a mathematical formula that emerges from evolutionary theory, they should be able to predict the number of harmful mutations in chimpanzee DNA by knowing the number of mutations in a different species' DNA and the two animals' population sizes."That's a very specific prediction," said Eric Lander, a geneticist at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard in Cambridge, Mass., and a leader in the chimp project.

Sure enough, when Lander and his colleagues tallied the harmful mutations in the chimp genome, the number fit perfectly into the range that evolutionary theory had predicted.Their analysis was just the latest of many in such disparate fields as genetics, biochemistry, geology and paleontology that in recent years have added new credence to the central tenet of evolutionary theory: That a smidgeon of cells 3.5 billion years ago could -- through mechanisms no more extraordinary than random mutation and natural selection -- give rise to the astonishing tapestry of biological diversity that today thrives on Earth.

Source: Washington Post

Posted Image

crxy.jpg

#52 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 11:37 AM

New sphere of virtual reality

VirtuSphere provides a mechnical basis for truly immersive virtual reality environments, permitting the user to move about in virtual space by simply walking. The device consists of a large hollow sphere which is mounted on a specially designed platform that allows the sphere to rotate freely as the user walks in any direction. (Note that the open hatch in the picture above is closed during use.) The user wears a head-mounted display, which provides the virtual environment. Sensors under the sphere provide subject speed and direction to the computer running the simulation. Users can even ineract with objects in virtual space using a special manipulator.

The ability to move physically and thereby control the simulation is one of the enabling technologies behind such science fictional devices as the Star Trek holodeck. The holodeck is a virtual environment that provides infinitely varied participatory, interactive entertainment in a very small space. On Federation starships, stressed crewmembers need to have some sort of outlet for exercise and entertainment.

Posted Image

Source: Livescience.com

crxy.jpg

#53 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 10:59 AM

'Most Haunted' to probe Dalby spook legend

Paranormal experts from Living TV's Most Haunted programme are to reopen the case of a Manx haunting which made headlines worldwide. Historian Richard Felix is to travel to the Island next month to investigate the infamous Dalby Spook – following in the footsteps of his hero, legendary psychical researcher Harry Price.He said: 'I've been a follower of Harry Price for many years and I can't wait to get started. The Isle of Man has a plethora of ghostly stuff, it's absolutely incredible – but the Dalby Spook is right up there with the best.'Richard and fellow Living TV star, parapsychologist Ciaran O'Keefe, visited the Island last month to give a talk to the newly formed Manx Paranormal Society.And it was during their visit that they first heard about the strange tale of Dalby's talking mongoose, detailed in Harry Price's book The Hunting of Cashen Gap.The case of the Dalby Spook surfaced in 1931 when a family living in a cottage at Doarlish Cashen heard strange sounds coming from behind panelling.Thirteen-year-old Voirrey Irving claimed a creature with yellow fur, bushy tail and flat snout, had introduced himself as 'Gef, an extra clever mongoose from Delhi'.Gef could sing as well as talk and, with Voirrey's tuition, his vocabulary grew rapidly. He roamed the area to relate gossip back to the Irvings.

Legendary paranormal investigator Harry Price travelled to the Island to probe the strange affair – but he failed to come to any conclusion as to the truth or otherwise of the sightings.Reports of Gef ended when the Irvings left Doarish Cashen in 1935. The next owner, a Mr Graham, said he snared and killed a strange-looking animal.Richard will begin his research when he travels to the Island on October 3 and 4 to film a DVD on the ghosts of the Isle of Man.He said: 'There is a great possibility of basing a new Most Haunted programme on the Dalby Spook.

Posted Image

Source: Isle of Man Today

crxy.jpg

#54 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 05:43 PM

On the trail of the werewolf

Werewolves. People who shapeshift into howling, bloodthirsty wolves by the light of the full moon. As Lord Byron noted, this affliction is also known as lycanthropy. It’s a superstition that dates back centuries and has been popularized by books of fiction and dozens of films. Virtually every culture on the planet has lore and traditions of were-creatures. But is there any truth to the werewolf legend? In medical terms, lycanthropy is applied to people who suffer from the delusion that they transform into wolves. And physically there is a genetic condition called hypertrichosis in which a person, male or female, is mostly or even entirely covered in thick dark hair.

All 32 members of the Aceves family in Mexico have this rare condition, for example. Some of them have become skilled acrobats and travel with a circus. Fajardo Aceves Jesus Manuel even bills himself as “Wolfman.” The family is currently under study by The Center of Biomedical Research in Guadalajara, Mexico.

Posted Image

Source: about.com

crxy.jpg

#55 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 06:51 AM

Strange egg-shaped skulls mystify scientists

Russian media outlets have recently covered a story about yet another mystery of the ancient period of human civilization, when archaeologists discovered plates with drawings in South America. The plates or the so-called Iki stones are about 70 million years old. The drawings show people with disproportionately large heads. There are skulls of the same shape in the local museums. But archeologists find the elongated skulls in Russia too, in the North Caucasus. The Pyatigorsk museum of regional studies has them on display. Do those skulls have anything in common? And who started "the fashion?""The Pyatigorsk skull was found at the excavation site of the Khasaot burial ground in the vicinity of Kislovodsk," says Doctor of Historical Sciences Vladimir Kuznetsov, the author of numerous studies of history of the North Caucasus. "The skull is part of culture of the ancient Alani. Approximately, it dates back to the 3rd - 5th centuries A.D.

These strange skulls appeared at the same time when the Sarmatian and Alani hordes came around. Some of the nomads moved for the North Caucasus in 15th century.""Researchers have repeatedly proved that the skulls had been deformed on purpose," says Mr. Kuznetsov. "Ropes or special blocks were tied tightly round the heads of infants, over the temples. The custom went out of fashion by 17th century. The reason behind the deformation phenomenon is still unknown. It is hard to say whether the methods worked effectively or not since nobody ever conducted scientific experiments regarding the binding of the infants' heads. But "aliens" are not likely to be involved in this case," says the researcher.

Posted Image

Source: Pravda.ru (english Version)

crxy.jpg

#56 khanoomi

khanoomi

Bia2 Addict

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,505 posts
  • Interests:Love to dance and hang out with my friends!

Posted 08 October 2005 - 11:01 PM

Did a blood clot kill Jesus ?

Posted Image

Jesus may have died from a blood clot that reached his lungs, an Israeli physician said Wednesday, challenging the popular conception that he died of asphyxiation and blood loss during his crucifixion. Dr. Benjamin Brenner, a researcher at the Rambam Medical Center in the Israeli port city of Haifa, said he was publicizing his theory to raise awareness about pulmonary embolism, a potentially fatal disorder often associated with long-distance air travel.However, the author of an earlier in-depth medical report into the cause of Jesus’ death dismissed the theory, and Bible scholars said that while establishing the physical cause of Jesus’ death was interesting, it ignored the spiritual dimension.“It is known that the common cause of death in the setting of multiple trauma, immobilization and dehydration is pulmonary embolism,” Brenner wrote in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. “This fits well with Jesus’ condition and actually was in all likelihood the major cause of death of crucified victims.”A pulmonary embolism is caused when a blood clot travels to the lungs, usually from the leg, causing an acute shortness of breath and chest pains. It is frequently fatal.

Based on scripture and scientific papersBrenner based his understanding of Jesus’ condition at the time of his death on a 1986 paper published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, which referred to the New Testament and contemporary religious sources.That paper found that before his crucifixion, Jesus went 12 hours without food or water, was under emotional stress, was beaten and forced to walk to the crucifixion site carrying the heavy cross beam of the cross on which he was crucified. He also was scourged before being nailed to the cross, leading to some blood loss.

Source: MSNBC

wooooooooooooow....
i love you all!

#57 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 12:14 PM

Why do we believe in God ?

Faith in a higher being is as old as humanity itself. But what sparked the Divine Idea? Did our earliest ancestors gain some evolutionary advantage through their shared religious feelings? In these extracts from his latest book, Robert Winston ponders the biggest question of them all. The Dolley Pond Church of God With Signs Following was founded in Tennessee in 1909 by one George Went Hensley. This former bootlegger took to the pulpit in a rural Pentecostalist community in Grasshopper Valley. One Sabbath, while he was preaching a fiery sermon, some of the congregation dumped a large box of rattlesnakes into the pulpit (history does not record whether they were angry or just bored). Without missing a beat, in mid-sentence, Hensley bent down, picked up a 3ft-long specimen of this most venomous of snakes, and held it wriggling high above his head.

Unharmed, he exhorted his congregation to follow suit, quoting the words of Christ: "And these signs will follow those who believe ... in my Name ... they will take up serpents."News of Hensley's sermon spread through Grasshopper Valley; others joined him in handling snakes, and the practice caught on. There have since been around 120 deaths from snakebite in these churches, but most of the congregants tend to refuse medical help if they are bitten, preferring to believe that divine intervention will be more efficacious. Sadly, Hensley himself perished from a snakebite in 1955, and shortly afterwards the US government wisely acted to prevent the practice - although it is still legal in parts of the States.

Posted Image

Source: The Guardian

crxy.jpg

#58 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:10 AM

Archimedes Death Ray device put to the test

Massachuessets Institute of Technology: Ancient Greek and Roman historians recorded that during the siege of Syracuse in 212 BC, Archimedes (a notably smart person) constructed a burning glass to set the Roman warships, anchored within bow and arrow range, afire. The story has been much debated and oft dismissed as myth. TV's MythBusters were not able to replicate the feat and “busted” the myth.Intrigued by the idea and an intuitive belief that it could work, MIT's 2.009ers decided to apply the early product development ‘sketch or soft modeling’ process to the problem. Our goal was not to make a decision on the myth—we just wanted to assess if it was at least possible, and have some fun in the process. Jumping ahead, you can see the result… but let’s start at the beginning of the process.

(btw, the boat is made of 1" thick red oak and this is a photoshop-free zone!)When the 2.009 class was given a 5 minute challenge to assess technical feasibility, about 95% (of 80 students) deemed the death ray infeasible. In a democracy this would probably doom the idea. However, since ‘the bosses’ thought it might work, further exploration and sketch model tests to learn more were merited.

| Source: Massachuessets Institute of Technology

crxy.jpg

#59 khanoomi

khanoomi

Bia2 Addict

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,505 posts
  • Interests:Love to dance and hang out with my friends!

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:10 AM

Why do we believe in God ?

Faith in a higher being is as old as humanity itself. But what sparked the Divine Idea? Did our earliest ancestors gain some evolutionary advantage through their shared religious feelings? In these extracts from his latest book, Robert Winston ponders the biggest question of them all. The Dolley Pond Church of God With Signs Following was founded in Tennessee in 1909 by one George Went Hensley. This former bootlegger took to the pulpit in a rural Pentecostalist community in Grasshopper Valley. One Sabbath, while he was preaching a fiery sermon, some of the congregation dumped a large box of rattlesnakes into the pulpit (history does not record whether they were angry or just bored). Without missing a beat, in mid-sentence, Hensley bent down, picked up a 3ft-long specimen of this most venomous of snakes, and held it wriggling high above his head.

Unharmed, he exhorted his congregation to follow suit, quoting the words of Christ: "And these signs will follow those who believe ... in my Name ... they will take up serpents."News of Hensley's sermon spread through Grasshopper Valley; others joined him in handling snakes, and the practice caught on. There have since been around 120 deaths from snakebite in these churches, but most of the congregants tend to refuse medical help if they are bitten, preferring to believe that divine intervention will be more efficacious. Sadly, Hensley himself perished from a snakebite in 1955, and shortly afterwards the US government wisely acted to prevent the practice - although it is still legal in parts of the States.

Posted Image

Source: The Guardian

very interesting :friends:
i love you all!

#60 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:42 PM

666: What's in a number?

Are you afraid of the number 666? If you were issued an automobile license plate or a telephone number that included a string of three sixes would you ask for a different number? Do you think the number 666 is inherently evil? Do you believe any number can in and of itself be evil?The issue of FATE magazine that you are holding in your hands right at this moment is issue number 666. The 666th word in this article is "dead." Does this make you just a little bit nervous?If it does, you are not alone. There is a name for your condition - "Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia" - the fear of the number 666.Everyone has at least one or two superstitions that we feel somehow comfortably obliged to observe. My father was a geologist and a high-degree Freemason. He was for the most part a very logical and scientific man. Still, he was oddly superstitious about little things like spilling salt and walking under ladders.For a lot of people the number 666 is particularly terrifying. After all, it's the devil's number, isn't it? For the better part of 2,000 years many in the Western world have certainly thought so.

What is it about these three digits that makes so many of us uncomfortable?The dreaded number makes its first and only appearance in the last book of the New Testament, the Revelation of Saint John the Divine (often mistakenly called Revelations) - a book that for centuries has been interpreted by theologians as a document prophesying the terrible events that will take place at the end of the world.Early Church fathers decided that John, the author of the Revelation, was the same John who wrote the Gospel According to John (the last of the Four Gospels). Modern experts from a wide range of religious and non-religious persuasions agree this is probably not the case. The style of the Greek writing and other obvious differences suggest the two books were penned by different individuals.

Posted Image

Source: FATE Magazine

Human living vampires

Forensic nurses, regardless of their practice area, will at times come in contact with the same types of deviant behavior. Some of these behaviors may be considered rare or even non-existent. It is to our benefit that we share our investigative experiences with these cases. Vampirism is one such behavior. In the modern age, vampires have become media stars. The word "vampire" became a household name in 1897 after the publication of "Dracula."1 More recently, the vampire novels by Anne Rice have become best sellers.2 Television shows such as "Buffy: The Vampire Slayer" and movies with vampire themes are increasingly popular. However the popularity of these characters can lead some people, teenagers in particular, down a dangerous road. A 17-year-old white male was found unresponsive in his bedroom by his parents. He was on his knees, on the floor, with his head resting on the bed. A call was placed to 9-1-1 and emergency medical services (EMS) transported him to a local hospital.

He was pronounced dead in the emergency room (ER). The deceased was noted to have a history of ADD and had been prescribed Prozac and Adderral. He was a very popular teenager who was active in many high school activities. He had recently lost Internet privileges and the Internet name he used was "Vampireboy." During the scene investigation a black and white composition book was found next to his bed. In this 40-page journal, which was written in long hand, the deceased described himself as a "Vampiresis." In great detail, he described how he became a Vampiresis and instructs others to do the same. A sample bottle of Zoloft was found in his bathroom. At autopsy it was noted that the canine teeth appeared to have been filed. Sixteen ounces of blood was found in the stomach and 4 ounces of mucoid bloody fluid was found in the duodenum. There were no signs of ulceration or other cause for bleeding.

Source: Forensic Nurse Magazine

crxy.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users