• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 +~*PeRSiaN_SeNoRitA*~+

+~*PeRSiaN_SeNoRitA*~+

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:MuSiC!!! *footie* Persian peeps, Persian concerts and Miladiii of course ;)

Posted 01 May 2004 - 02:06 PM

Do u believe in havin soulmates?

I do...There's someone out there who is meant to be with every single one of us but it's in destiny's hand if u'll ever meet them!
A Friend's Love says:
If you ever need anything,
I'll be there.

True Love says:
You'll never need anything;
I'll be there.

#2 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 01 May 2004 - 03:38 PM

Well, I used to believe in soulmate stuff, but now I think it's just a bunch of crap. there is no such thing as soulmates, cuz somewhere down the line your so called SOULMATE will f*** u up like a mother F. trust me sinorita cheghadr bonitta ! B)
Once you're struck by its demolishing power let me know girli ;)

keano405.png

#3 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 01 May 2004 - 03:40 PM

[COLOR=blue] Hey what happened to Shadmehrrulez??? :o

keano405.png

#4 Angel

Angel

~ANGIE~

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 08:26 PM

I don't think people have soul mates. In my younger days I did. It's a nice idea, very romantic, very fairy taleish. But how can we say out of alllll these people in the world there is only ONE person for us.

I think there are people you get along with better than others. If you can love more than one person during a lifetime then there is no such thing as soul mates.

Yes I know...if you "REALLY LOVE" someone then you couldn't/wouldn't love someone else.

But anyways...that's my thoughts.
The angelic Angel of Bia2.

Angels make the world a much brighter place. Children are the live angels of earth.
Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts
  • Interests:futbal, chicks, computers, Democracts, pizza, spanish food, Persian music, Trance music, Gatchaman, Voltron, dokhtar irani, my sis Phinny-Winny and my sis Neda and my sis Behnoush and my sis Sheytoonak

Posted 01 May 2004 - 10:27 PM

its just a bunch of Fairey Tales... like bush and his stolen presidency!! I don't believe in soul mates.. I mean I used to and stuff. The ex and I always talked about it and couldn't like believe that two souls were united and we were so eager to join under a wedding vow. but its all childs play!! don't believe the hype!! :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#6 DonYaA

DonYaA

Bia2 Extreme pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 02:30 PM

No, I don't.

If they did excist, I would rather say soulmateS, I agree with Angel. You connect much better with some people than others.

#7 fefe

fefe

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 02:06 AM

hi DonYaA...I don't think I've seen u here before...welcome...

I don't believe in soulmates either...
speech is silvern, silence golden

#8 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts
  • Interests:futbal, chicks, computers, Democracts, pizza, spanish food, Persian music, Trance music, Gatchaman, Voltron, dokhtar irani, my sis Phinny-Winny and my sis Neda and my sis Behnoush and my sis Sheytoonak

Posted 06 May 2004 - 06:40 AM

hi DonYaA...I don't think I've seen u here before...welcome...

I don't believe in soulmates either...

kitty fefe: that's Gita from PMN, you know! ;)
Posted Image

#9 Tannaz

Tannaz

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 11:28 AM

There's no such thing as a SOULMATE, it doesn't exist. I mean...I bet u that of all the ppl who keep using the word SOULMATE not 1 really & truly believes in it. it's just that it's used by so many ppl that they just REPEAT it.
& all this talk about "there's someone out there for each & everyone of us" that's just BS. Says who? Me, personnally, I've been in a relationship for the pasr 4 yrs & I'm very happy but who says that there's someone out there for everyone?? It just gets on my nerves so much when I see all these ppl repeating that "sentence" just because they've herad other ppl say it! & I bet u they don't even believe in it themselves!!
Like Angel said, u can meet ppl w/ whom u get along very well & feel like no one understands u like this person does, but going as far as saying "my soulmate" that's just a bunch of non-sense in MY OPINION.

#10 fefe

fefe

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 11:38 AM

hmmmm...perhaps there are people who are trying so desperately to hold on to somehting that sounds so good becasue...well, because it sounds so good! - i guess that's quite possible...

that's gita - with teh cute devil in the avatar??? i didn't know...thank u mahan for telling me! :)

#11 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 06:43 PM

oh yea that's here!! Gita = Little Devil :D ;)
Posted Image

#12 DonYaA

DonYaA

Bia2 Extreme pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 07:01 AM

Haha....yeah...that's me :D

Now get back to the topic ;)

#13 fefe

fefe

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 10:03 AM

loool...sorry! ;)

Is there some comfort in believing that soulmates exist? I mean, like about what tannaz said, why keep saying it if u dun believe in it? why bother repeating it if u know that ur choice of partner is broadened...isn't that liek a good thing?

#14 +~*PeRSiaN_SeNoRitA*~+

+~*PeRSiaN_SeNoRitA*~+

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:MuSiC!!! *footie* Persian peeps, Persian concerts and Miladiii of course ;)

Posted 08 May 2004 - 11:37 AM

Well, I used to believe in soulmate stuff, but now I think it's just a bunch of craps. there is no such thing as soulmates, cuz somewhere down the line your so called SOULMATE will f*** u up like a mother F. trust me sinorita cheghadr bonitta ! B)
Once you're struck by its demolishing power let me know girli ;)

LooooooooL Shadi Rulez changed into Persian Senorita... :D
Na seriously Keano jan, believe me I know what u're sayin...U know it's 50/50 when I think of it...because I don'T believe in the 'power of love' or how they call it...but on the other hand I do believe in soulmates because I've seen sum peeps who were just like 'soulmates' and stuff...

This is a really weir dsubject and we could discuss for ages..just like the religion thread...
A Friend's Love says:
I'll be there.

True Love says:
I'll be there.

#15 Real-Mahan2010

Real-Mahan2010

Bia2 Pro

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 12:26 AM

Haha....yeah...that's me :D

Now get back to the topic ;)

Donyaa: I got nothing more to say about soulmates.. they don't exist! And if people still believe they do, then I say this.. my soulmate is gone forever! that's it!
Posted Image

#16 I Amir to kill you

I Amir to kill you

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 06:49 PM

No,
Believing in a soulmate requires you to believe in a set fate and destiny and having no control in the decisions you make. That takes away the significance from everything we do.
"The best activitities for your health are pumping and humping."- 1975

"Having a pump is like having sex. I train two, sometimes three times a day. Each time I get a pump. It's great. I feel like I'm coming all day..." - 1979

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

Do you find retards funny? I sure as hell do.

#17 +~*PeRSiaN_SeNoRitA*~+

+~*PeRSiaN_SeNoRitA*~+

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 02:59 PM

Thanx Amir jan that's what I tried to tell all the time...if u believe in destiny...u'll probably believe in havin soulmates too...
A Friend's Love says:
I'll be there.

True Love says:
I'll be there.

#18 Seashell

Seashell

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 10:57 PM

I don't belive in "the one" nor "soulmates", oh and I don't belive in destiny!
I don't think that there is only one person out there that is meant to be with you! anyone can be the "one", same goes with soulmates!
And I don't belive in destiny because I think life is what you make it!

#19 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 05:38 PM

I am going to be controversial and proclaim myself as a true believer of the myth/phenomenon known as SOULMATE! B)
The fairy tales and broken hearts associated to SOULMATES, have more to do with the human naivety, imagination and wishful thinking, than this unique ”connection”!
And a ”connection” does not always lead to a ”bond”!! even in the soulmates’ case!!
So how do you KNOW that your soul has found its true mate???!!...and then lost it??? or got heart-broken by it???!!!
Couldn’t be that it’s rather you ”mind” that has been playing tricks on you!!?? And later blamed it all on the soul???
And!! Just because you do find your soulmate, does not necessarily means that you’ve also found your physical-mate, better-half or life-partner!
even IF you do have a SOUL, …you are not ONLY a SOUL!!
Your souls might connect without an ”adaptor”, but the rest might not!!
Nevertheless you DO have a soulmate!!
So OPEN UP your senses, mind and HEART!!
Who knows??? You might just surprise yourself!!! ;)

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#20 Shobeir

Shobeir

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Rock Music,<br>Worthy Books,<br>Painting With Oil Colors,<br>Dreaming...!

Posted 18 June 2004 - 09:30 PM

I Bet Pourya Jan Studies Lots Of Herman Hesse Books... :p :D
If Not, He Is A Trustable Man ! ;)
(Just Don't Ask Why!)
Fight The Monsters, But Don't Become A Monster In This Fight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users