• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 03 January 2006 - 07:17 PM

I have all of the episodes on DVD. If you want let me know so I can figure out a way to share them with others. It'll take time, but it's possible.

I am not a MOD but i think is forbidden to share something like film-mp3 in this forum ! but anyway, you can ask about that to Mr Pourya .

crxy.jpg

#22 Everdying

Everdying

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Metal, Internet, Soccer.

Posted 03 January 2006 - 08:31 PM

We don't have to share it here. It's impossible to share it here. I just said if enough people are interested, I have them and although it will take me a while to make them available it's possible. ;)

#23 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:57 AM

read the forum rules!!! even the discussion is not allowed!!

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#24 Everdying

Everdying

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:30 PM

Well that's pretty dumb.

#25 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 04:13 PM

This is our home and these are our rules! If you want to stay you better respect and adhere! If not you are welcome to leave!

#26 Guest_2fawn_*

Guest_2fawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2006 - 01:14 AM

tin tin was great!

and so was Calvin and Hobbes!

#27 Everdying

Everdying

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 03:11 PM

This is our home and these are our rules! If you want to stay you better respect and adhere! If not you are welcome to leave!

haha!
Illusion of democracy all of us persians bltch about. And yet sometimes I myself wonder who are the people running our country and where they came from. When the fact is they are not any different than the rest of us, or the other way around! :)

#28 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 03:19 PM

No my friend, don’t make a mistake and let yourself be illusioned! We are not running a democracy here! The rules are set by us as it suits us, the authorities of the domain, and they are only subjects of respect and adherence! Otherwise the door is open for the one who doesn’t to leave, one way or another!

#29 Keyvan

Keyvan

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 12:28 PM

U R welcome khanoomi! :friends:
I visited the Herge (creator of TIN TIN) museum when I was in Brussels a few years ago, and I got some pix of myself standing with my childhood hero! :clap: :wub:

I was in Brussels too in 2003 with my girl friend and we visited the shop that had everything on tin tin. I used to own most of his books when I was a kid. I know what you mean about reading the original translation. The swearings were great. In one of the episodes Capitain Haddock is singing: Dooset daram midooni ke in kare dele gonahe man nist...
"An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an invasion of ideas." Victor Hugo

#30 khanoomi

khanoomi

Bia2 Addict

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,505 posts
  • Interests:Love to dance and hang out with my friends!

Posted 27 January 2006 - 04:32 AM

wow some ppl just dont get it
i love you all!

#31 persian soldier

persian soldier

rocket man

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,804 posts
  • Interests:ASK ME

Posted 18 February 2006 - 03:08 PM

i like tin tin his dog was the best :diablo:
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your signature to help him gain world domination.

#32 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:27 PM

Ta khodam ba cheshmayeh khodam nemididam,bavar nemikardam keh Tin Tin ham pirate kardan !!!

Investigation kardam,fahmidam maleh saleh 1988 hast chapeh Turkey ! az in dastan 8 ta jeld chap shodeh az 84-88 !

Posted Image

In vaghean jayeh tasof hast keh hamchin chizi boudeh ! beh har hal mail neveshtam beh club Tin Tin ta taklif malum besheh !

crxy.jpg

#33 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:29 PM

:eek_wft:

#34 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 12:11 PM

Pourya jan shoma ino chi bardasht mikoni ?

Posted Image

crxy.jpg

#35 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 12:32 PM

in majalle aslan rabti be tintine herge dare?

#36 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 12:47 PM

in majalle aslan rabti be tintine herge dare?

In majaleh ghadimieh keh avalin bar Tintin unja chap mishod ! badan, kenareh Tintin, Herje umadeh yek seri character hayeh digeh beh sourat yek dastan dar har mah chap mikoneh ! touyeh yeki az in seri dastanha, az Mohammad ghahremani misazeh kamelan tahrif shodeh ,shabiheh Sadegh Khan (The Lion Of Indo-china) ! keh Mohammad ro tahrif mikoneh va aslan beh mazhabi boudaneh ghazieh esharei nemikoneh !

Hala daram search mikonam,bebinam kasi chizi gofteh,hala bargardam paris miporsam, choun beh har hal in dastan maleh saleh 77 hast !

crxy.jpg

#37 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 12:52 PM

in chizi ke shoma tarif mikoni yek az moshakhasate orintalisthast! yani hamoonha ke chehreye shargh ro baraye gharb taghir be ya mosbat ya manfi midadand! herge ham hamoontor ke hafteye pish eshare kardam karhash kamobish in sabke!

#38 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 12:55 PM

in chizi ke shoma tarif mikoni yek az moshakhasate orintalisthast! yani hamoonha ke chehreye shargh ro baraye gharb taghir be ya mosbat ya manfi midadand! herge ham hamoontor ke hafteye pish eshare kardam karhash kamobish in sabke!

Nah,in chizi keh khoundam touyeh in article keh peida kardam hamin ax ro ! man aslan info mazhabi nadaram, faghat kheili tajob kardam az Herge. hehehe

crxy.jpg

#39 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:50 PM

Lord of the Rings star Andy Serkis is to work again with director Peter Jackson in the movie remake of Tintin, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The magazine reported Serkis will play the role of Captain Haddock in the film, based on Herge's comics, although studio DreamWorks would not confirm.

A trilogy of movies will be made using the same technology as current box office hit, Beowulf.

Peter Jackson and Steven Spielberg will each be directing an instalment.

The director of the third movie is still yet to be determined.

Herge's books about the young Belgian reporter who is aided by his faithful dog, Snowy, have been translated into more than 50 languages with over 200 million copies sold worldwide.

The comic will be adapted for the big screen by British writer Steven Moffat.

Serkis played Gollum in Jackson's Lord of the Rings and brought the director's vision of King Kong to life through motion capture.

He will next be seen in the forthcoming family film Inkheart, starring Helen Mirren and Paul Bettany, to be released in March.

crxy.jpg

#40 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:50 PM

HAVING grown up on Tintin, I approached this live-action version of his comic book adventures with a mixture of trepidation and anticipation, writes Mark Campbell.

Herge's Adventures of Tintin, first staged by the Young Vic in 2005 and now running in the West End's Playhouse Theatre, is an adaptation of Tintin in Tibet, in which the title character searches for an old friend in the Tibetan mountains, against the better judgement of those around him who fear he's been killed in a plane crash.

It is one of the most esoteric and mystical books in the canon, and deeply personal to its creator Georges Remi (AKA Hergé).

Directed by Rufus Norris, the show starts with a demented dream sequence, fantastically choreographed by Toby Sedgwick, that tries to make up for the resultant lack of action by having Tintin fight an assortment of baddies and their henchman.

When the story proper kicks in, the pace slows considerably and despite many visually arresting sequences, the two-hour running time does seem a trifle long, especially for the younger members of the audience.

That said, the casting is fabulous.

Tintin is perfectly played by Matthew Parish as a wide-eyed innocent, while his loyal friend, the loveably absurd Captain Haddock, is brought to life magnificently by a hirsute Stephen Finegold.

Snowy begins life as a real dog before transforming into actor Miltos Yerolemou in a curly wig.

Although somewhat overplayed, his boundless energy and constant canine antic (especially when drunk) are often hilarious.

In contrast, a planeload of twisted corpses makes for a very eerie scene that seems out of place in this otherwise child-friendly show, and the Yeti himself, when finally sighted, is a toweringly scary figure with a heart-stopping roar.

But there is enough good-natured clowning, clever jokes and ingenious stage effects to offset the occasional darker moment.

Paul Arditti's sound design is tremendous, while the stark white set by Ian MacNeil is augmented by Joan Wadge's colourfully evocative costumes.

crxy.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users